TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

CTDWAT: TNA Edition

I read on another Board that Best Buy is Anti-TNA.

How do you mean? They always have copies of their DVDs in......maybe because they are doing this big sale on them? Appeared to be like they were marking them down to clear them out...

It was a meta-joke about THE BOARD~! on F4W.

"I went to Best Buy today to pick up the Against All Odds 2008 DVD with the tremendous Kurt Angle © vs Christian Cage TNA World Heavyweight Championship match. I had no intention of buying any WWE dvds since I had crossed the line in 2002 and never looked back, but they had the Rey Mysterio: Ultimate Fan Collection on sale and since I've started working out regularly, I figured it was worth it for the wrist bands. When I got up to the counter, the cashier said "Which of these things is not like the other?" and gave a sarcastic smirk while scanning my TNA disc. I asked him what the deal was and he talked about how TNA wasn't "legitimate." Uh, the TNA World Heavyweight Champion is a freaking Olympic Gold Medalist! That's as legitimate as it gets. WWE's champions are a white rapper, a zombie, and the brother of a zombie. He offered to void it if I wanted to and it'd be no problem. I declined his "polite" offer and I paid for my stuff and got out. How much is WWE paying Best Buy to try to discourage them from crossing the line?"

That's brilliant.

Some random news from the latest Observer.....

There is at least talk of putting someone else in the Suicide costume to do run-ins to keep the character alive on television. Among those in discussions regarding doing the role for now include Christopher Daniels and Paul London. Low Ki’s name came up, particularly since he was at the shows this past week just dropping by, but his New Japan commitments wouldn’t allow him to be there at all the tapings. The joke is now they can make Daniels into Suicide and have him lose the feast or fired match again next year.

Kazarian is now engaged to Traci Brooks. Most people in the company were shocked when they heard the news. Add that one to the storyline becoming reality except TNA has to do it with a twist. If you remember, in TNA they built the storyline and then dropped it cold and forgot about it.

Between Jeremy Borash and Diana Degarmo of “American Idol,” Kurt Angle and Rhaka Khan and David Sahadi and Gail Kim, TNA is now filled with unpredictable relationships. Well, I have to say Angle and Khan is hardly unpredictable, but the other three, not in a billion years.

They are now going to film one extra match at each TV tapings exclusively for web site content.

Wasn't Gail Kim dating that dude while he was in WWE? That's that Bashem brother right?

When people start going on about what a terrible name Suicide is, do they realize that there's already a face named Homicide in the company? And he's supposed to be a great inspiration and representative to Latinos everywhere?

When people start going on about what a terrible name Suicide is, do they realize that there's already a face named Homicide in the company? And he's supposed to be a great inspiration and representative to Latinos everywhere?

People also cheer someone who claims he's homicidal, genocidal, and suicidal.

So should we expect to see someone under a hood calling themselves "Genicide" anytime soon?

Kurt Angle and Rhaka Khan?!!! :o What the hell?! The part in the observer about Daniels possibly having to play the Suicide character is hilarious, as a few weeks ago I thought of that same thing once I heard Kaz got injured, and Curry Man got fired on TV.

So should we expect to see someone under a hood calling themselves "Genicide" anytime soon?

Only if they all form a stable of wrestlers who all wear rings and when they put the rings together, the lights go out and when the lights come back on the 3 wrestlers disappear and Sabu is in the middle of the ring.

Only if they all form a stable of wrestlers who all wear rings and when they put the rings together, the lights go out and when the lights come back on the 3 wrestlers disappear and Sabu is in the middle of the ring.

"By your powers combined, I am Captain Sabu!"

"By your powers combined, I am Captain Sabu!"

It could totally happen in Japan.