TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Excess in Moderation

I'm formally drawing attention to the fact that removing me as a moderator is an insult.

It was already absurd that this status was not offered to me until recently, as I am the most popular, and the most balanced poster here.

Furthermore, to remove me, me, while oversaturating the moderating team with the likes of some of these comme ci, comme ca puppet posters from a ridiculous circle jerk chat is laughable.

I will not be placated with a folder moderation position, I will mod the whole board, because I'm fucking Milky.

Any attempt to respond should be weighed carefully.

Well, I'm still not a moderator.

I asked, I tried being indignant, I tried being threatening, I even went to CWM crying like a little girl, but I guess this regime doesn't respect me.

I suppose my only option is to buy the board myself. My moderating team would be my friends from the secret board besides Czech, Leena, Frigid and Bruiser.

This is a travesty. Milk, I'll help you buy the board. We'll turn it into some sort of BDSM/satanistic/sex fetish/gangster rap/wrasslin'/whateverthafuck board. Oh yeah. Let's get it, son.

Losing mod power sucks, doesn't it? I just miss changing subtitles to whatever I wanted it to be.

Not really. I mean, pretty much the only thing I'd ever use it for is changing my own name, and now that you can do that without being a mod...

Since it's become clear that A) They ain't giving me my mod status back. and B) They're legitimately trying to improve the board, I can admit that I really shouldn't have been a mod. I would have just sat there and done absolutely nothing. What hurts is just that they actually made a conscious decision to say "Ok, Milky can't be a mod." Was I going to hurt anything? No.

I wouldn't have done anything at all. If that's grounds for not being a mod, which from some of the discussions I've had, it is, then so be it. Why can't I just have it as a status, like I had at the Pit? It just shows that you respect me.

I really think I'm one of the most important members of this forum.

If it really was a DSM/satanistic/sex fetish/gangster rap/wrasslin'/whateverthafuck board, then I'd easily be the most qualified administrator, though.

I really think I'm one of the most important members of this forum.

There it is. The worst non-political, non-Boston area sports related thing I've ever read on the internet.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Dave, you don't need to be a moderator to maintain your status!

You're fucking Milky. Don't sell yourself short, dude.

I'm formally drawing attention to the fact that removing me as a moderator is an insult.

It was already absurd that this status was not offered to me until recently, as I am the most popular, and the most balanced poster here.

Furthermore, to remove me, me, while oversaturating the moderating team with the likes of some of these comme ci, comme ca puppet posters from a ridiculous circle jerk chat is laughable.

I will not be placated with a folder moderation position, I will mod the whole board, because I'm fucking Milky.

Any attempt to respond should be weighed carefully.

It's cus you're a faggot.

If that's a board policy, then it would atleast explain one thing:

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,285