TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Copper Feel

I see that Taiga Star has been placed in the gulag.

I just figured that "I change my name a lot" and pbone didn't like her because she was a girl. Which urgo makes her the spawn of Satan.

Nah, me and Amnesia pretty much got together and agreed to mudsling. Yeah, she's a pretty annoying poster, but I'm being pretty facetious.

Well hold up, let's not sling accusations of misogyny where they do not belong. I very much enjoyed Cancer Marney's evisceration of EHME and that other girl who used to teach history to primary school kids or something... was dating the Texan... yeah, I got along with her just fine in the chatroom.

To find the real answer w/r/t why I intensely dislike Taiga Star, one has to look no further than any ten consecutive posts she has ever made.

The rest of you can eat my ass. :)

Did they turn that inside-out as well?

*blink*

Thread over. Ow. You win, Slayer.

... seriously, I try not to think about pink-socking. Eww. It's like my kryptonite.

-Annie

i think it's more like turning right-side-in...

The rest of you can eat my ass. :)

Way to hit it out of the park, Slayer!

dude, she's a slut. we should just get a crapton of people together and make a week out of it. bring a tarp.

Yeah... ironically, I'm probably the only one who would eat his/her ass, anyway.

Oh, Milky, how do you manage to forget me when you say things like this?

This thread is seriously making me feel a lil bit uncomfortable.

How do you think that I feel? My fuckin' username is attached to this atrocity.

Yeah... ironically, I'm probably the only one who would eat his/her ass, anyway.

Oh, Milky, how do you manage to forget me when you say things like this?

I've often wondered why I get the reputation of the weirdo when you're probably as much of a pervert as me.

By the way, I was totally serious. I will legitimately fly out there and have wild sex with one or both of you, Taiga and Annie. PM me and we'll set it up.

I've been meaning to take a trip and have sex with a poster from this board for a while. My reasons for this are perfectly understandable, but I won't get into it.

You can even shit and piss in my mouth if you want. That would be a pretty good bragging right... having a guy fly from another state to eat your shit. Think about it.

You can even shit and piss in my mouth if you want. That would be a pretty good bragging right... having a guy fly from another state to eat your shit. Think about it.

...your kink is not my kink :x

I'm not really into scat, it's just the more sick and wrong something is, the more I get off on it. That's part of why I want to fuck somebody from this board. It's so crazy I love it.

Fucking wrestling, man. That is what tied all this together. Who's posting on a wrestling message board?

A couple transexuals... an insane lesbian conservative... drug addicts... complete perverts... freaks, faggots, drunks and junkies, man.

This is a looking glass of society, and we're passing through it. This is life, man. These are the old days, the bad days.

Thank god I'm a nihilist, cause this is pretty sick... but I still absolutely will go through with it and like it.