TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

Who's having internet sex with Taiga Star?

Haverhill is a shithole. I grew up in Plaistow and have family there. It's terrible.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled cyber-sex/tranny discussion.

Plaistow is pretty gross. And the guy that runs Video Game Exchange is a flat out asshole. Even more of one when I tried to buy the place.

Fucker.

Sorry, we now return you to "The Anallingus Hour", already in progress.

yes, Haverhill is a hellhole. i think that's why i'm strangely attracted to this shitty city.

Andover is full of snobs.

and speaking of shitholes, there's a special level of hell reserved for Lawrence.

I used to live in the Fitchburg/Leominster area - it wasn't great when I was there (circa 1987) but it sure went to hell over the last 20 some odd years.

This area's rather nice... but expensive as hell.

-Annie

You say that as if that's a bad thing.

Plus, I'm from Andover and I'm so awesome it's scary.

and speaking of shitholes, there's a special level of hell reserved for Lawrence.

I still have a special place in my heart for Lawrence from when it was the easiest place to buy weed when I was a young niskie. Dimebags from Water ST or Tenney ST for everyone!

speaking of shitholes, there's a special level of hell reserved for Lawrence.

I know you're referring to your own state, but this applies here as well

I still have a special place in my heart for Lawrence from when it was the easiest place to buy weed when I was a young niskie. Dimebags from Water ST or Tenney ST for everyone!

you could buy anything else too. Tenney Street is legendary.

there aren't many areas of Mass that are worse than the poor parts of Worcester. We have Dominican drug dealers here that shoot babies in the head if their parents try to run away from a $500 cocaine debt.

What race are you, FroGGy? I have to satisfy my curiosity, since I've seen how gully you are.

PS: I've lived in south central LA, but as I currently live in the proximity of Oakland, I'm really kind of taken aback with how bad it is. It's only April, and we're already at like 80 murders this year. This weekend, a 21 year old girl (a mother, no less) caught a bullet in the dome while she was asleep in bed... flew in through the wall over a drive by... at a funeral. No bullshit. I know that's just an accident, but Jesus.

Honestly, I don't know my heritage too well, but I am white. I just have like, black, cherokee, irish, german from my moms and whatever from my pops' side. I never met that dude, so i dunno...

I grew up and have lived in some fucked up areas. I grew up 10 minutes from the first place in WV to get hit with crack. I've lived on the East Side of St. Louis, 20 minutes outside of downtown St. Loius, the projects outside of Pittsburgh, dowtown Pittsburgh, the East End of Charleston and the West Side of Charleston in WV, St. Albans in WV, Amandaville, Alum Creek in WV. Virginia beach, Myrtle beach, S.C., A trailor park in N.C., I dunno, uh... Lexington, KY, and about 25 other places and about 10 other states.

That accident is like an everyday thang that would come up in casual conversation in my circle. ya know? most everybody i know has the thousand yard stare, either from goin' to war overseas, or war right where they at, or both.

"The only War there Is, is the War we Live." word.

I dont usually talk about shit like that on the internet, cause i can't stand no fontin ass internet gangstas e-thuggin and e-beefin and just being bitches in general. I don't want nobody gettin me crossed up in none of that type shit. But, for you Milky, I make an exception. Youse a cool ass nigga, homie. If you're ever near any of the places I mentioned, tell 'em you know FroGGer if peoples fuckin with you. You'll either get an extended g-pass, or beat harder depending on how i know dudes. so, yeah. it is what is.

Peace and One Love,

FroGG NeaL

An everyday thing? Really? I mean, I know it happens... I've actually known a few people who caught a bullet that came through a wall, but nobody that died. And I was thinking about that because I saw it on the news this morning. The news, you know, so it's noteworthy... and I mean, this is Oak Town, we're no sloaches out here!

Probably my worst first hand story was that a friend of mine was killed in a drive by because they thought he was somebody else. I mean, getting killed because Mexicans all look alike is pretty bad...

My time in the backwoods South was bad too, but in a different way. Just lots of drugs and sex with underage kids.

But in any case, I have stories about the ghetto I won't tell either because nobody would believe them, but I bow to your ghetto life, FroGGster.

You say that as if that's a bad thing.

Plus, I'm from Andover and I'm so awesome it's scary.

Oh man. I grew up in Andover too. Yep, Snobville, but I grew up on the "hard streets" of Memorial Circle. Ugh. Andover used to be a decent middle class town (back when my old man grew up there) with a hardware store, a grocery store etc ON Main Street. Now it's just banks and real estate. Lame as fuck. 10 bucks says you know Dan Serdam Mr. Niskie.

BTW way I used to live right Tenney Street on Phillips St. I seen some shootin' going on in my day.

I don't think I made it as clear as I should have. They let you live so you can still pay off the debt after they've shot your infant in the head and killed the mother too. That happened about five years ago near downtown Worcester. Right near the remodeled McDonalds and delapitated pip shelter.

Also whomever Taiga has as her avatar now isn't too shabby looking for a heavier chick. If that's her now then she's alot better looking than the terrible photos she posted awhile back of herself. I'd be willing to pour my seed on that face but there wouldn't be any cuddling afterwards.

she does interviews and valeting, and sometimes she pretends to wrestle. let's just say her biggest talent is being nice to look at.

Are you unattractive, Annie? I'm guessing possibly, what with being born a dude, and also maintaining a sexual relationship with an overweight chick. I mean, I'd fuck you anyway...

Actually, I kind of like fucking ugly people.

Should we have another tsm nude pictures thread? A lot of people probably missed the original one. There was one of me with a toy buzzsaw stuck up my dickhole.