TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AnnieEclectic

Ahahahahahahaha!

Seriously, just look at the Chocolate Socket. That's all you need to read.

wow. I haven't been at the center of this much inquiry since that IGN mod had a mental breakdown. Ah the intarwebz.

-Annie

So why don't you go talk about it up there?

Because they're jackasses.

Well, I mean so is everyone here, but we're our sort of jackasses.

They're the other sort.

*shrugs*

-Annie

Well, seeing as how this is the "community / general" board for SWF, it would be easy to assume that general threads can be created in this forum that don't quite fit in with the SWF.

I'm sure if someone wanted to create a thread talking about an issue in their real life here, it would be allowed.

So, seeing as how they are discussing an issue that the two of them are having with the "overlords" of TSM.. I don't see why there's a reason to get all up in the kool-aid without knowin the flavor.

(Note: I'm just playing DA.. if you have a problem with it, go talk to Czecher's or one of the board mod's and get this removed. *shrug* )

Yeah Spike. Shush. Besides, Landon and I hold the reins of power down here.

I'm just surprised that the person giving flak for this is Spike.

... seriously. Spike? Maybe I'm just too old but I always thought of HSJ as the cute little kid of the SWF.

*gives Spike noogies*

-Annie

Some things never change.

You know, I thought I mellowed out and that maybe some of the stuff the cool kids have rubbed off on me this time.

Nope. I'm obv. still a slutty attention whore. But at least it's getting me laid IRL now. And getting a guy to fly out from cali to eat my ass.

*blink*

I wrote that and still don't believe it. Taiga doesn't believe him. I'm now convinced he's all too serious. I'm scared, someone hold me.

-Annie

i don't believe a lot of things. i'm a "wait and see" type. and i'll hold you. let me just start walking, i'll be there in... six hours?

...okay, not walking.