TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Lookin' for a Rock promo

I'm looking for a promo with the Rock when he just came back from his SummerSlam 2002 hiatus and was now the heel Hollywood movie star.

Anyway, the promo has Rock on the Ovaltron and he says, "Finally, the Rock has come back to" and then he says, "actually, the Rock isn't in [i forget the city name]", and he mentions to someone off screen, "remember last time we were there, it was cold man".

That was a great promo and he was feuding with Hogan at the time. I can't remember the city name though, and once I figure out the city name, it will be easier for me to locate this promo on you tube.

If you find it, post it here, I would love to see that promo. I remember it and how it was pretty darn good.

A bad night in my wrestling history. Hogan and Rock had both just come back and my buddy and I were on opposite side's of complete markdom for Hogan and Rock. We went to the brand new Resch Center in Green bay to see a SD! taping figuring Hogan and Rock would be there to build the feud. I even dressed in Hogan garb:

l_2a32e29ec1dd69ce04a631021d7f84b6.jpg

Anyways the bastards only had Rock do a Titan Tron promo, and Hogan didn't even do that much.

Rock had a great line about "On one side of the ring, you have one of the most charismatic, most successful, most iconic superstars of ALL TIME...and on the other side...you have Hulk Hogan"

While we're looking for promos, does anyone have the interview Cactus Jack did on the second Raw after WrestleMania XIV? The one where he says "I gave you Cactus Jack. I gave you every GOD DAMN bit of energy I had..."

I've been looking for the one Rock promo where he's backstage playing guitar and sings something like "The Rock is better than tom cruise and tom hanks, and then says something about a sports team. Iknow thats pretty vague, but I thought it was a funny promo.