TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Copper Feel

A thread of speculation.

I'm positive I could nail a girl from the Westboro Baptist Church.

Just join it. There's only like 70 members, and most of them are related. They're not allowed to marry outside the church, so pickings are slim.

I could have my pick. Then after I nailed I'd be like "SIKE! Gotcha, bitch! I ain't joining your church, I fuck dudes all the time!"

So... Matt Young is associating himself with underage girls who hate fags for God, right?

Speculation: He's an ambassador of good will. Trying to bridge the gap between his underage bitches and himself, and these underage bitches who hate fags like himself.

Or maybe he's gonna Chris Benoit?

Dude, these pricks protest funerals of soldiers killed in action. And when I say "protest", I mean "stand around the cemetery yelling that they love how God killed this sinner". Whaddya expect?

Wow... really? Wow. That's so fucked up.

You didn't know? Yeah, it's some shit. Some real shit. Their justification for protesting the soldier's funerals is because the military doesn't ban the gays, so they think God is punishing them for their "tacit approval." Did I spell that right? Anyway, it's that or something really close to that.

Fred Phelps is actually amazingly charismatic.

We're lucky his shit is so far out there, because the man is magnetic.

There's a documentary about him called Hatemonger I think, and the guy doing the documentary ended up joining the church. That's some Harley Quinn shit.

You know, Fred Phelps is a lot like Hitler.

Oh, don't say that. Hitler was MUCH better than Phelps. He actually HELPED the people he ruled over, not just made them seem like assholes to the rest of the country.

Oh, don't say that. Hitler was MUCH better than Phelps. He actually HELPED the people he ruled over, not just made them seem like assholes to the rest of the country.

1207071mugs12.jpg

THIS IS YOU

Oh, don't say that. Hitler was MUCH better than Phelps. He actually HELPED the people he ruled over...

With an exception or six million...

God doesn't hate the GANJA MAN

http://rowlf.ytmnd.com/

Fred Phelps is actually amazingly charismatic.

We're lucky his shit is so far out there, because the man is magnetic.

There's a documentary about him called Hatemonger I think, and the guy doing the documentary ended up joining the church. That's some Harley Quinn shit.

Probably to fuck underaged bitches. I mean I would seem charismatic too if I offered underaged ass as a membership perk.

Guest Teal-y Dan

The leaders don't give underage sex to their male followers, they take it from them. Jim Jones and David Koresh were always strolling by to fuck guys' daughters. David Koresh had game. He was a true rock star. That's what he really wanted to be, but if you've heard any of his music, his songwriting chops left a lot to be desired. The comparisons to Randy Newman were strictly superficial:

p02017jqrv2.jpg=David_Koresh_320X240.jpg

But no, I don't think the perks were for everyone.

Also, Laz, I can't use my "comparison to Hitler = close thread" thing in here because there are no rules, so I'm forced to just unofficially call you a dumbass. Comparing Fred Phelps to Hitler--FAVORABLY, AT THAT--is just irretrievably stupid, yet there is nothing I can do. Frowns all around.

Laz's comment was almost dumb enough for me to warrant bumping The Dumbest Comments of The Day thread. Almost.

Edit: Never noticed it but the David Koresh-Randy Newman resemblence is damn near uncanny. While Koresh was probably charismatic, I doubt he produced anything as good as "Sail Away"