MitB: ***1/4

Batista vs. Umaga: *1/4

Kane vs. Chavo: n/a

Michaels vs. Flair: ***1/2

Women's match: 1/4*

Three-Way: ***1/2

Mayweather vs. Show: ***

Undertaker vs. Edge: ****1/4

3 stars is a fair assessment of Mayweather/Show...it was entertaining, way better than I was expecting and they booked it exactly like it should go.

I'd go 4.5 stars for Edge/UT...match of the night for me....though the end of the Flair/HBK match will be one of the most remembered WM moments ever.

3 Stars for Mayweather/Show is a joke. The match was boring and did nothing for either man.

3 Stars for Mayweather/Show is a joke. The match was boring and did nothing for either man.

Um, ya..you're wrong. The match was not boring at all. It far exceeded expectations and was overall one of the most entertaining matches of the night. It made people love the Big Show again.

Um, ya..you're wrong. The match was not boring at all. It far exceeded expectations and was overall one of the most entertaining matches of the night. It made people love the Big Show again.

It did nothing for Mayweather as he now has a win on his belt in a pre-determined sport and it did nothing for Show as he got punked out by a guy practically half his size.

Granted, I'm not a big fan of these "exhibition type matches involving celebrities", but this one in particular was pretty lame. It wasn't the worst match on the card by any standards, but it was crap.

It did nothing for Mayweather as he now has a win on his belt in a pre-determined sport and it did nothing for Show as he got punked out by a guy practically half his size.

I don't see how Big Show got "punked", Floyd needed his entourage, a steel chair, and brass knuckles to defeat The Big Show.

Anyone know the real attendance figure for Mania 24? Was it the one announced in the stadium?

Again from the Observer:

The live attendance announced as 74,635 sounds legitimate based on what Meltzer was told going in, that it would be in that range. They were heavily papering during the final few days, and was the first WM since IX not to sell out in advance. The paid attendance, based on the gate, appears to be in the 64,000 range.

What did it do for Mayweather? Publicity and money. What did it do for TBS? A high profile match as well as coming off strong in defeat. Everyone won in this event from WWE, Mayweather, the media and the fans. A rare example of celeb in-ring involvement going right.