TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

The Bruiser Brody Thread

After scanning the Post a Picture of Yourself Thread, I figured Brody deserved his own thread were we can jerk off our uncles and feel up exes while doing drugs... or summat to that effect.

Cheers Brody you are an example to us all. Hell Milky wants to be you, so that's saying something.

YAY BRODY!

Guest Tzar Lysergic

He's come a long way. I originally took notice of him only because he has an appreciation of the most offensive and disgusting qualities of man. He got banned a few times, maybe even by me at one point, hard to say, but he's seriously done a 180 without moving at all. The most unique person here.

Alias:

AndrewTheGiant (2001/02 yellow board with Kieth)

Arnold_OldSchool

Astro

Tank_Abbott

Frank_Nabbit

Hurricane_Frogger

and a few more I can't recall I'm sure

---------

Great moments in Brody posting history

Wet Dreams!!!

Drunken Gay Sex

Shitting in the Shower

Shitting my boxers

Wetting my bed

My greatest infamy will go down as the poster who started "unzips pants" as a running joke

This was the 1st post after Mole made a thread about finding a picture of his recently dead mother and dog.

It's funny because I liked Arnold_OldSchool and the Astro gimmick as posters, but I didn't care for the Tank_Abbott &

Frank_Nabbit posters.

I love Brody though. I guess everyone comes into their own eventually.

Brody is both everything I would want to be, and everything I'd never want to be at the same time. It makes for quite the contrast.

He's not going to get banned on the previously banned poster rule (which the new regime has admitedly eased up on a lot) is he? I'd hate to have to say "fare thee well" to such a luminary!

I believe he was actually banned for his comments about Mole's dead mother.

no Dames posted shortly after and said "your on your last chance" or whatever.. Then everyone went nutz that I wasn't banned

Oh crap that reminds me of my fake suicide post i made and then purposely went without posting for a few weeks, then randomly came back.... Many calls were made for my head!

Guest Vitamin X

Oh, man! I remember Frank_Nabbit and wondered where he went. I remembered there being a Packer fan on the board that was kind of off and depraved. Well, I'll make sure nothing happens to you, guy.

HA!

I've made people concerned for my safety on the internet before too, but only because I'm far too coherent when I'm drunk. Doing it on purpose is much funnier.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I remember another time Dames banned him, as Boo Bradley, he posted a really graphic picture of an abortion with no warning whatsoever. The thread title was something innocuous and vague, like.."Whoa." or "Fucked up" or something.

We'll never ban the guy now. He's somebody.

I remember another time Dames banned him, as Boo Bradley, he posted a really graphic picture of an abortion with no warning whatsoever. The thread title was something innocuous and vague, like.."Whoa." or "Fucked up" or something.

We'll never ban the guy now. He's somebody.

It was a link to www.stephenhawkings.com that redirected randomly to an abortion picture, after several disgusted replies, I posted "Who supports abortion now?" Which is ironic since my opinions on that subject have changed alot since 2003. Plus the intention of the thread was to shock people, not to spread a message.

Fuck messages.

180px-The_More_You_Know.jpg

BTW my Dad's being rushed to the emergency room for surgery as we speak, and I'm typing at TSM, about a mile from the hospital instead of going to offer moral support.

Guest Teal-y Dan

I'll second Agent on never banning you. If you were to spam the board with abortion pictures or something, I might suspend you or gulag you, but I can never remove you from this community. You're the darkness in the hearts and minds of all men.

I envy the way in which you're ugly. See, you're deformed. That's different. I'm just not an attractive person.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'd totally ban you but I'm incredibly lazy. Just sayin'

gotdamn you were alla them dudes, brody?

incredible. fucking amazing.

but what the fuck, may i ask, was Hurricane_Frogger?

2 nicknames of mine combined as one. I was called Frogger as a kid because of my big tounge

l_87c3d1f4123632f20fa04fa5c6af6c6b.jpg

I think the X factor in Andrew's appeal is his obsessive documentation of himself.

I'll add him to the Four Crown Princes of TSM Hell, Satan, Belial, Lucifer and Leviathan. He is Belial, the north crown. He is without a master and represents the earth element. He symbolizes the carnal and base urges of mankind.

(I'm Satan)

(The other two are Scroby and Invader3k)

I think the X factor in Andrew's appeal is his obsessive documentation of himself.

I'll add him to the Four Crown Princes of TSM Hell, Satan, Belial, Lucifer and Leviathan. He is Belial, the north crown. He is without a master and represents the earth element. He symbolizes the carnal and base urges of mankind.

(I'm Satan)

(The other two are Scroby and Invader3k)

normally I'm not one to bitch about being left out but how the hell are Scroby and Invader getting a nod over me? I'd say it would be you, Brody, myself, and Agent. The four of us are beyond help at this point but whatever, who gives a fuck