TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

The Bruiser Brody Thread

3rd Worst Thread Ever....

None of my stories can beat Chosen One's Cousin story, or IDRM using his Mom's dildo IMHO

Wait, what? Where's the thread for this Milky story.

Not much to that one; that that you just read was pretty much all that I said, and all there was to it. Not to mention the fact that Kotz responded in that thread saying he had done the same thing...

Not much to that one; that that you just read was pretty much all that I said, and all there was to it. Not to mention the fact that Kotz responded in that thread saying he had done the same thing...

Whoawhoawhoa. I never said that.

No, no you didn't.

Here's the thread.

Apparently it was someone named Space Cowboy who said they had done that.

How I remembered that person as being you, I have no idea.

No one cares, you retard.

dmx.jpg

"Here we go again..."

I agree (which I think speaks more to the mediocrity of the current LSD folder than the quality of that thread) but I was just saying Hawk didn't pull off "the funny sleazeball with a dysfunctional family" off nearly as well as Milky does or even as well as Brody. He just came off as...well just some creep who complimented his father's penis.

No, no you didn't.

Here's the thread.

Apparently it was someone named Space Cowboy who said they had done that.

How I remembered that person as being you, I have no idea.

I just read this today. You had me going around thinking Kenetic used his moms dildo for like 15 days!

Lucky I don't live in the States, you dumbass.

Yeah, but America invades Canada in 2010, so you will be by then.

I just met a co-worker who's a bi sexual nymphomaniac who lives/sleeps with a bisexual male who is not her bf, and they share a bed and sex partners. We don't get these kind in my neck of the words often. Maybe I should turn on the charm?

I am "flirting" with the hot busty 16 year old at work, much to her disgust: "Your HOW much older than ME?"

I can't wait to be fired so maybe i can live up to my potential.

Brody, what is your opinion of the hit 1980's television series known as DuckTales?

He cheered for the Beagle Boys.

Brody, what is your opinion of the hit 1980's television series known as DuckTales?

I enjoyed the 'Disney Afternoon" block immensely and can still name most of the Main characters from Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop and Darkwing Duck.

The video game for NES I found to be hard as fuck as a kid, but I suck at video games (Minus Techno Super Bowl 3) as a general rule

Blathering-f'n-blatherskite!

Actually I considered buying the Season Sets of Duck tales, but i have a terrible habit of not watching what I buy, with at least 150 movies on the back log (probably a low balled #)

I actually just watched a few episodes on YT (my favorites being "The Golden Goose", "Dinosaur Duck", and "The Good Muddahs") and some of them held up pretty well. I remember getting pissed off when my friends would mention an episode where Donald (my favorite Disney Character) would guest star and I never got to see it till years later (aka last Saturday). Turns out he only appeared in a few episodes because he was in the Navy.