TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

The Bruiser Brody Thread

Black out drunk last night I apparently ate uncooked pizza toppings, then tossed the crust.

And I burnt an unknown food in my Foreman, and ate alot of sausage

Hmmmmmmmm...sausage

Then I went to work 3 hours after I stopped drinking and saved myself from a day long hangover by riding around on a forklift for an hour in sub-10 degree weather

Hey Brody, no one gives a shit.

dmx.jpg

"Here we go again..."

Are you in hater mood again gary floyd?

No, I just wanted to reference DMX. Besides, how many times do I have to tell you rap niggas? I have no friends

Yeah ok tough guy, you couldn't even beat your own cock.

You still angry over the fact you've been rejected by almost every female you liked? Which is why you come here like you're some high almighty king, when infact you're a dumb useless tit who is problay insecure about everything in his life.

"Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?" - Nas, Ether.

Oh god don't drag poor Nas down with you. I actually like some of his songs and wouldn't mind to keep it that way.

And rejected by every female? Let's not jump off topic too much it might seem like you're projecting. Especially after calling me tough guy. I'm sure you're perspective is off a bit, what with you thinking beating chicks up is not only cooler than wearing sunglasses at night, but so cool you should make a thread about it... but it can't take much to come off as 'tough' to someone who brags about hitting drunk girls because even a legless midget with a bottle of 151 in his body could ironically leave his over-sized teeth on a curb.

You should quote 2-pac next. Anything from around 1998, when he was dead.

Guest Czecherbear
I think you were born with some undiscovered form of fetal alcohol syndrome that's resulted in you being more useless than a gas-powered calculator.

This is why it pays to keep jacking up threes indiscriminately. This tickled me.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

gas-powered calculator IS good. Like what, it's got a pull-cord to start? haha.

I think you were born with some undiscovered form of fetal alcohol syndrome that's resulted in you being more useless than a gas-powered calculator.

This is why it pays to keep jacking up threes indiscriminately. This tickled me.

Yeah, SIAWD is like Peja or Doug Christie come playoff time... when they fall, it's awesome.

Funnily when I read that statement I was wondering what aspects made the gas powered calculator "useless". I mean, once it got running I'm sure it could still do math.

(While me fail english)

Funnily when I read that statement I was wondering what aspects made the gas powered calculator "useless". I mean, once it got running I'm sure it could still do math.

Yeah, good call. Ridiculous? Maybe. Horribly inconvenient? Certainly! Useless? Hardly.

I've lost 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks on 0 exercise, just not eating enough food for a small family like i normally do

I'm heading to Mexico for a week at the end of march and need my body to look passable and not my pudgy bloated normal self.

O/T :EHME having seeing your pearly whites on your ID, I will accept you as a worthy slave for me. Please find me others of your kind.

Damnit, I was going to make that joke.