TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

The Bruiser Brody Thread

Derek just called me while I was making grub, and cackled "Haha I got your title belt fucker" (He stole it) We traded insults (Derek: "You eat flies freak!" Me: "Incorrect, I don't attract flies like your girlfriend's twat!" ) And the fight was set for Friday May 15th...

Promo's will start ASAP~!

l_cbe4f6220a428e6ac503fc223ee530c4.jpg

Wait, is that a Piggly Wiggly in the background? You need to cut the Dusty Rhodes "Hard Times" promo on him.

Some of you may remember a story I told last year about a co-worker who constantly lies about MMA and Wrestling news and seems stuck in roughly 1998. Well he was at it again lately going on about how Dan Severn would easily beat Brock Lesnar. I tried to make sense of this by saying, "Well in his prime Severn might've held his own for a bit" (I didn't believe that statement myself) My co-worker replied "No no modern day Severn would beat him, even though he's almost retired"

A couple of weeks ago he came to work with a sore throat (it was a tuesday) I asked him if he was sick, he said "No I managed my tag team to the Wisconsin tag titles tonight and I screamed instructions so loud I lost my voice" Me: "Why were you so worked up, you knew you were winning?" (By this point I knew it was Bullshit since it was a fucking Tuesday and no indys around here would be running) Him: "Oh no we do it shoot style, like ECW used to do"

He also (if you recall) claims to have wrestled for ECW in 1992 or 3 in shoot hardcore matches.

He also came to work the other day and said he had to go to the doctor because they thought he had the swine flu, and the way they tested him he said was to stick needles up his nose.

n541572805_2727859_3532967.jpg

*GIVES BRODY ATTENTION*

WTF is Brody doing harassing the assistant from Kathy Griffin's My Life on The D List?

Yes, I'm gay enough (and this board is dead enough) for me to admit I enjoy that program.