TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
brokentusk16

What have been the "cases" of Wrestler Court?

The Billy Silverman one springs to mind, which resulted in him quitting the company. His crime was upgrading his plane ticket to first class, and his punishment was being forced to serve drinks to everyone later on another trip. There was another one involving the Dicks (John Toland and Chad Wicks) that might have been called because Wick was complaining about getting ribbed. The end result saw the two get into a fight over it a short time later during a tour of Mexico, and they were soon let go.

I believe Matt Hardy talks about how him and Jeff had to go to wrestler's court for something that they did... I forget what it was. I do know that Taker was the judge, and Bradshaw was the "prosecuting attorney".

If I recall, Duke "The Dumpster" Droese got taken to wrestler's court because he was busted slipping GHB into girls drinks at clubs. The punishment was jobbing to a new guy, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, and letting him shave his hair on television.

If I recall, Duke "The Dumpster" Droese got taken to wrestler's court because he was busted slipping GHB into girls drinks at clubs. The punishment was jobbing to a new guy, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, and letting him shave his hair on television.

I call bullshit...

I call bullshit...

I've heard something similar, except Droese's punishment was way more graphic than that.

I call bullshit only because by the time that Droese-Triple H match happened where Droese got his head shaved, Helmsley had been in the company for like 6 to 8 months and thus wasn't new.

I would imagine if Droese got busted for actually drugging females with GHB, he would get a beatdown and then arrested, instead of having some petty punishment like having your head shave.

I remember hearing some gruesome rumors about what Taker, Bradshaw of the boys did to the new WCW wrestlers during the Invasion... I would imagine what they would do to a scumbag like Droese if what he did was true.

I call bullshit only because by the time that Droese-Triple H match happened where Droese got his head shaved, Helmsley had been in the company for like 6 to 8 months and thus wasn't new.

How is 6 to 8 months not new?

I call bullshit...

So do I, as Droese got a lot of house show wins around the horn during that feud.

How is 6 to 8 months not new?

I guess you're sort of right by 1996 standards. But 6 to 8 months isn't really new by current standards. This is a stupid argument so I'm going stop right now.

But yeah Duke Droese was getting a lot of wins (relatively speaking) in that time period and he even beat Helmsley at The Royal Rumble Free For All.

Actually, it's kind of ridiculous we're having a Duke Droese conversation in the first place. Only in a Wrestler Court thread...

OK- this is completely off-topic but since we're on the topic of Duke "The Dumpster" Droese, I'll ask this question. Am I crazy or did Droese leave the WWF after losing a Loser Leaves Town "Good Housekeeping" (plunder match basically) to T.L. Hopper on Superstars? I swear that match happened but nobody else seems to remember it

You're getting two matches mixed up, I think.

HHH had a match with Droese the same night Chyna had a "Good Housekeeping" match. I Googled the shit, and barely remember, but i think that's what you're thinking of.

plus, i'm drunk. so...

Yeah...Droese was gone for a good year or so by the time Chyna arrived and was gone for about three years by the time Chyna had that Good Housekeeping match with Jeff Jarrett.

I would admonish you for drinking and posting but I'm posting about Duke Droese sober so...

I would imagine if Droese got busted for actually drugging females with GHB, he would get a beatdown and then arrested, instead of having some petty punishment like having your head shave.

I remember hearing some gruesome rumors about what Taker, Bradshaw of the boys did to the new WCW wrestlers during the Invasion... I would imagine what they would do to a scumbag like Droese if what he did was true.

Details.

OK- this is completely off-topic but since we're on the topic of Duke "The Dumpster" Droese, I'll ask this question. Am I crazy or did Droese leave the WWF after losing a Loser Leaves Town "Good Housekeeping" (plunder match basically) to T.L. Hopper on Superstars? I swear that match happened but nobody else seems to remember it

I remember

I call bullshit...

So do I, as Droese got a lot of house show wins around the horn during that feud.

I think this rumor is a result of the sleaze thread on DVDVR.

This could be completely bullshit, however the story I remember about Droese had him tied-up, naked in the shower area and bawling out of fear JBL was going rape him (JBL was playing the part). He was then let go with the understanding "know you know how the girls feel".

Of course that could have been some twisted fanboy internet story, however is likely the one others are hinting at.

This could be completely bullshit, however the story I remember about Droese had him tied-up, naked in the shower area and bawling out of fear JBL was going rape him (JBL was playing the part). He was then let go with the understanding "know you know how the girls feel".

It was Brian Christopher who was stripped, tied up and stuck in the shower. An understandable reaction if you've spent more than five minutes with the guy.

I remember

IIRC, Droese won that match. It wasn't a loser leaves town or No DQ match. Just a goofy gig to fill a segment.