TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
devo

Yale Student Self-Inseminates, Aborts Several Times

Do you really want me to rip you apart, boy? I have years to go on. I don't want to go there. But I will if you want.

rip him apart for what? years of what?

And you seem to be either unwilling or unable to engage me personally on either topic.

by 'either topic'...you mean the art project and the insane thing? in what way were you hoping to engage him?

i get the impression of some elephant in the conversation that you both know is there but won't give a name to.

rip him apart for what? years of what?

I was not aware that I was speaking to you.

i get the impression of some elephant in the conversation that you both know is there but won't give a name to.

Yes.

I was not aware that I was speaking to you.

now that's just impolite and uncalled for, after asking me to be specific about what i was unclear on. that's some psycho-killers-in-'funny games' psychological mindfuck shutting down of meaningful dialogue shit.

The story (not that we're on topic anymore, apparently) was a hoax.

Still pretty messed up that this chick came up with this though.

My bad then...guess I was paying too much attention to the back-and-forth banter between yourself and Firestarter :huh:

Oh yeah, disgust is a strong emotion. I like "disgusting" art. My favorite piece of disgusting art? Milky's apparent cyber-sex with Cancer Marney. It makes me hate sex AND computers.

Oh yeah, disgust is a strong emotion. I like "disgusting" art. My favorite piece of disgusting art? Milky's apparent cyber-sex with Cancer Marney. It makes me hate sex AND computers.

Funny, I found it half-erotic. Milky's half, anyway.

No man, we never did anything like that, although I tried. She did it with Kotz, but that's her problem.

Marney and I are friends, that's all. I don't know why you people have such fascination with two people who are essentially polar opposites being friends.

No man, we never did anything like that, although I tried. She did it with Kotz, but that's her problem.

Marney and I are friends, that's all. I don't know why you people have such fascination with two people who are essentially polar opposites being friends.

Ah rats.

Anyway - back on topic, this crazy girl said that the Yale official statement was a lie and that she did in fact do this. Not only that, but she has video proof.

Great. All this time I've been having sexual fantasies about repeatedly impregnating girls and aborting the fetuses, and I never thought to make an artistic presentation out of it. I could have been rich!

Anyway - back on topic, this crazy girl said that the Yale official statement was a lie and that she did in fact do this. Not only that, but she has video proof.

I certainly hope so. I like the concept, personally.