TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

One Word Bandit

After this post concludes, I will be trying something new for myself. For the period of one month, I shall only post one word for each of my posts. I think this will be both hard to do and highly unnecessary at the same time.

Here are the rules I am setting for myself:

1) The word I post has to sum up my thoughts one the topic or post I am responding to.

2) I cannot use multiple posts to construct a sentence.

3) I must make at least 5 posts per day from midnight to midnight EST.

4) If I fail at any time to comply with my rules, I will quit the board forever.

You lose. I count two words. You never said it had to be all you. So I count a quoted word as a word.

Unspecified.

You lose. I count two words. You never said it had to be all you. So I count a quoted word as a word.

1) The word I post has to sum up my thoughts one the topic or post I am responding to.

He didn't lose, since he said, "the word I post" he only posted one, and he also put in his rules about responding to a specific post which would imply quotations.

Misinterpretation.

Why?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I don't mind this in like Testing and CS but doing it in the rest of the board is a little lame.

I don't mind this in like Testing and CS but doing it in the rest of the board is a little lame.

Rulebreaking?