TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

One Word Bandit

Seven Word Bandit worked well because he didn't post often... Therefore it was excuted perfectly, Dandy was just being a little bitch.

I was not the Seven Word Bandit.

True. The person whose gimmick it was, well, they have more, and I like all of them.

Eddie Winslow's still the best.

Guest Vitamin X

One of the best things about being a mod is being able to tell whose gimmick was who's. A lot of them are very surprising.

Fun fact: After ForumPro first appeared on the board and before I realized it was a gimmick, I was going to create a poster named ForumAnti, that was basically a message board poster that hated forums. It probably would have set a precedent as a gimmick poster unknowingly based on a gimmick poster. I'm glad I decided against it though since we already have ashamed wrestling fan.

Guest Vitamin X

These sort of secrets are closely guarded, bigolsmitty.

I'd reveal Kinetic's latest gimmick, but even he must've been ashamed of it. Or Venkman's, for that matter.

I can tell you that Awkward Lapdance was Kamala. I know that for sure. I think that mysteryposterx was PongKong, but I'm basing that on a lot of things that I've pieced together over the last few weeks. I could be wrong. And Wilford Brimley isn't a gimmick at all, but is actually the actor who starred in such films as Cocoon and Ewoks: The Battle For Endor.

Interestingly enough, Dandy is a gimmick that I came up with back in '02, but I gave it to Kotz because I didn't know what to do with it. I'm guessing he didn't, either.

These sort of secrets are closely guarded, bigolsmitty.

I'd reveal Kinetic's latest gimmick, but even he must've been ashamed of it. Or Venkman's, for that matter.

Mine doesn't count! But yeah.

Is it true The Truthiness is a bps21 gimmick?

I can tell you that Awkward Lapdance was Kamala.

It's true. I'm also the man behind Ashamed Wrestling Fan and majormayhem1. Although I'm surprised people haven't already figured out that I was the latter.

Guest College Party

All that time, I figured the IPs matched because Maine only had one computer.