TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ill One

Hell Freezes Over Discussion

Well, I'm obviously pretty pumped up for this one since if there has ever been a time for me to even potentially win the World Title then this stipulation is it. Plus we get more Annie vs Taiga, S.I.N. vs Spike battlin' it out for NY pride, Triple D vs TORU should be fun, and Tod gets to wreck the Norsemen's shit.

So gather 'round people, make chit-chat, talk shit, predict, or whatever else. Good luck to everybody and Alexander, expect a promo up soon enough.

Damn, no love for Bruner/Va'aiga?

Son of a bitch! I had an awful, awful joke and forgot to rewrite something. So, here goes- I'm predicting that Bruner versus Va'aiga will (and should be) a great old fashioned brawl that hopefully explains what's goin' on. Sorry, Dub-Cee, much love.

Edit: You know, I was going to put a wink at the end there but a) I've been using them way too often and b) I don't want to make it seem like I don't like WC, just "much love" is a pretty stupid term, especially from a white boy.

I haven't had fun throwing Cruiserweights around for some time. As for everything else, I feel it would probably be wrong for me to predict matches.

A match between Spike Jenkins and myself; Now that I know the exact date, I will not rush my match, infact, I will give myself enough time to write, read, proof read, proof proof read before submitting.

I rushed my match against IL...even though I thought my match was good, his was better.

I rushed my match against Va'aiga...I thought it was for a different date, maybe if my head was clearer than I might of put an upset.

I know I am the clear underdog for this match against Spike (He's proven, I'm a proven fuck up), but under no circumstances should I be brushed away. I'm going all out like I did before and if I win, many might think that it was an upset or a fluke, I wont. All I'm saying is dont underestimate me.

IL vs. the champ. This might start a fued between these two, I wouldnt be suprise. They might co-write it two start the fued, that wont suprise me either. I think that IL will win to start the fued between these two. Until someone else get into the mix, I think these two might battle for the chamionship for a while.

The two bitches...wow, their feud is great and I would love to see more, maybe have some titties exposed (lol, J/K) but it is great.

Regardless of my involment with this storyline (or lack of involment) I think having Va'aiga get manhandled is a sight for sore eyes. This should be a awesome read.

DDD vs. The chinese/Japanese dude, I really dont know much about them so I wont say anything about them.

Tod vs. the 4 horsys... I think TOD got is swagger back.

The two bitches...

Someone just got himself booked in a Hardcore handicap match...

I obviously need to work on this more, if people think I'm the face. Hrm.

Still, good to know perception before I finish the match.

I've been in and out for a bit, but school vaca's coming so expect some quality, folks. I hope. Maybe.

I, with much surrow, will not be able to write for this match. I really dont have much time to write because I got arrested over the weekend and just got out.

I had to beat a nigga's ass for hurting my son. Now I have to do 100 hours of community services for beating this nigga's.

I would asked for an extension but I really cannot say how much time I need, unless I get an extended time (A LOT OF TIME) I would say that I cannot show. I apologize for this action.

SIN

Sign in to follow this