TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (4/21/2008)

Okay, I'm not getting the Hill-Rod thing. Was that supposed to be like Hot Rod? Because if so, that doesn't even SOUND good, not to mention she's about fifteen years late with the reference.

If she was going to pander like that, she might as well just called herself Hillswoggle.

If only this were 2004. Howard Dean would have blown.

Fixed.

Not really. Howard Dean could probably cut a helluva wrestling promo if he wanted to.

Okay, I'm not getting the Hill-Rod thing. Was that supposed to be like Hot Rod? Because if so, that doesn't even SOUND good, not to mention she's about fifteen years late with the reference.

If she was going to pander like that, she might as well just called herself Hillswoggle.

I thought she should have done the Hogan reference (Hilkamaniacs) rather than McCain.

Ron Killings worked another dark match tonight, defeating Trevor Murdoch.

So... are they gonna sign this guy back yet, or...?

He's signed, they're just waiting to debut him. I believe he hurt himself in a house show match recently, though obviously not seriously.

This is sweet. I'm watching a stream at work. That's right, watching a pro wrestling TV show while working the reference desk at a public library. I feel like such a philistine right now.

That fucking sucked. This tournament has already failed.

Whatever. This gives Jericho a reason to hang around and go after HBK and Batista in thier matchup, maybe getting both of them DQ'd by countout or something.

I'm baffled by the decision to have MVP lose clean in the first round. He shouldn't have lost in the first round at all, nevermind without even a trace of Matt Hardy interference. The match was slow and boring, and did nothing at all for MVP. Here's hoping the rest of the night goes better.

it could go either way for Punk, he could get to the finals which would be a cool story as mr MOTB.

then it's like he doesnt need it.

OR he could cash in with the King finalist an make it a triple threat.

....its against Matt so I dont know which way this can go,but it should be good.

So, are we supposed to assume that everybody on all the rosters are standing right behind the entrance, waiting to run out there if their music hits?

and what about the music guy?? How does he know what to play if nobody knows the brackets? I DON'T THINK THESE WERE THE 8 MEN SELECTED AT ALL! I THINK HE'S JUST PLAYING HIS FAVORITES' MUSIC!