TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

The Sonics' Pending Move

They should totally be the Oilers. That was a good suggestion. Anything with Thunder in the name is retarded. Thunder isn't even particularly frightening, just loud. Is a Thunderbird even a real fucking bird?

Who likes the Charlotte Bobcats?

Fuck you.

The NBA didn't need 30 teams, and I don't think the league is any better now that Charlotte got another team.

So? How often does expansion make any league "better?" Expansion hasn't made the NBA "better" since the ABA merger.

I love how defensive Slim Citrus gets over everything. I mean, really, it's the Charlotte Bobcats. At least he made sure to say it in teal.

I'm usually against expansion for that reason, you're just weakening the talent pool. Given how worthless the Grizzlies and Bobcats are, the NBA would probably be better if they had 28 teams.

They should totally be the Oilers. That was a good suggestion. Anything with Thunder in the name is retarded. Thunder isn't even particularly frightening, just loud. Is a Thunderbird even a real fucking bird?

The University here is Thunderbirds... I'd always associate the OKC with them. It doesn't shout out "major league sports team" name. Like it's been said, it sounds like someone's Double A team.

They should go with the Outlaws since that's the best of the three. Baron's isn't bad, but Outlaws.

Outlaws fit because that team will be booed by most of the league anyways. May as well play up on it. And hopefully they might allow a black jersey.

Guest !!!

My brilliant idea was to have the Oklahoma City Hornets, who wore black jerseys with some yellow (like hornets!) and then some brick red since OKC is "Bricktown" or some shit. This was a superior idea, because it invovled stealing the Hornets rather than Supersonics.

I propose the Oklahoma City Bob_Barrons instead.

With David Stern's constant image watching I doubt he'd allow a team to be called Outlaws.

There's talk about the new team having red, white, and blue as colors no matter what the name is. I personally hate those color choices.

With the patriotic colors they will be the Thunderbirds then. Also why are they having two teams on the West Coast with the same color scheme? Lame.

Guest Smues
My brilliant idea was to have the Oklahoma City Hornets, who wore black jerseys with some yellow (like hornets!) and then some brick red since OKC is "Bricktown" or some shit. This was a superior idea, because it invovled stealing the Hornets rather than Supersonics.

I propose the Oklahoma City Bob_Barrons instead.

Only if William Regal is the mascot.

Guest !!!
With the patriotic colors they will be the Thunderbirds then. Also why are they having two teams on the West Coast with the same color scheme? Lame.

Well, look how many teams wear navy blue with light blue: Mavericks, Grizzlies, Nuggets, Jazz. Then you have the Cavaliers and Hawks who are wearing navy blue now instead of more individual color schemes, and then the Nets are in there too somewhere. NBA uniforms and court designs really took a turn for the shitty this decade. I almost liked it better when the Bucks wore sublimated deer profiles and the Charlotte Hornets dumped a thousand gallons of paint on the floor and called it a professional court. You can't even say "points in the paint" anymore because no teams even use paint. It's just varying tones of stain.