TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RepoMan

OaO ECW on Sci-Fi Thread

Paving the way to Backlash

Just 24 hours after ECW Champion Kane found himself in opposition to Edge in a massive Eight-Man Tag Match on Raw, the Big Red Monster will appear as a guest on the Rated-R Superstar's talk segment, The Cutting Edge. Last night, the champion traded blows and was even pinned by the Ultimate Opportunist in one of Edge's signature opportunistic moments. Will Kane bring a fiery wrath to ECW on Sci Fi tonight? More importantly, will the Rated-R Superstar's "familia" - Kane's Backlash challenger, Chavo Guerrero - be watching?

With Backlash less than two weeks away, Kane has begun building momentum, thanks in part to some help from a fellow champion – and family member. The Brothers of Destruction, Kane & World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker, were victorious over The Miz & John Morrison on the last ECW on Sci Fi, demolishing the WWE Tag Team Champions.

But when Kane defends the ECW title against Chavo Guerrero at Backlash, the Big Red Machine won’t have his brother with him in the ring. How will Kane fare in the days leading to Backlash? How will Guerrero enlist the help of his new bodyguard, Bam Neely, as he tries to win back ECW gold?

Kofi Kingston’s winning streak also continued last Tuesday night, as he led his team of CM Punk, Jimmy Wang Yang & Shannon Moore to victory in an Eight-Man Tag Team Match against Deuce, Domino, Shelton Benjamin & Elijah Burke. The Jamaican Superstar has been blazing a path through every challenger he meets; who will step up to challenge Kingston next? Will anyone be able to stop the Jamaican sensation?

In other ECW action, Mike Knox continued his winning ways in London. Under ECW General Manager Armando Estrada’s watchful eye, Knox was victorious over Colin Delaney, who was once again fighting for a WWE contract. The youngster wasn’t able to enlist the aid of ECW Original Tommy Dreamer this week, as his bad luck continues. Will Delaney’s fortune eventually turn around? Will he ever earn a WWE contract?

Find out the answers to these questions and more on this week's ECW on Sci Fi, tonight at 10/9 CT.

I can't stand to watch ECW anymore thanks to the announcing situation. And by that, I mean ... Tazz.

I understand the guy is probably trying to carry more of the broadcast while Adamle gets comfortable, but in the brief time I watched, he was just unbearable. How is Adamle supposed to do anything when Tazz won't let him finish a sentence?

Adamle: A nice move by Kofi, and he'll go for the cov-

Tazz: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!

Infuriating.

I usually watch the show on TiVo with a 20 minute delay so I can skip the commercials so I can't post in the thread during it. Besides, comments made after the show is over are usually a lot better than what's quickly spouted off during the show.

I watch it later too (actually now) but there's usually SOME activity while the shows are going on. Just makes me think that there's nothing coming up on the show thats worth mentioning. And that kills my desire to keep watching a little.

He stayed quiet most of the night. Which is rare for a play by play guy.

Miz came out and ripped on him during commentary which was funny...and it shows they know how bad he was.

Nothing major of note though. He had the long pause with Jimmy............until Taz cut him off and finished it for him again...although that might have been a preplanned thing so that Miz could laugh at him.

Tonight wasn't bad. I was kinda flipping between ECW and Classic AWA, though I will say I liked the 5 on 1 beat down on Kane tonight. Really showed how dangerous "Edge's family" really could be. It looked like a mafia hit or something similar. Though I would have popped when Chavo was rasing the chair to hit Kane's knee and the lights went out and the bell sounded and when the lights came on the Undertaker was in the ring. I like those little moments.

I didn't totally catch it, but Adamle said something about Edge's shades and Tazz pointed out that he had already took them off, but he got his point anyway.

Yeah, Adamle was way quiet this week, almost like he was afraid to say anything at all.