TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JHawk

Names for CWM to ban.

I know that, I'm just saying that JHawk was someone random to chose to hack. Well... not really hack... hacking takes skill.

Minor annoyance. It's quite nice to know which accounts she's stealing, like I said.

I feel bad for JHawk. Hopefully we can fix that.

I was wondering why JHawk got the axe. And now I know.

He needs to come back, he deserves better than this.

Contacts one of you? No, backwards. You don't need to ban the accounts either. All you gotta do is change the account's password so Leena can't use it and then get the new password to the real JHawk, whether through another board, email, messenger, him making a new account here for that purpose, or whatever.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yes we know, and we will be doing that for everyone we can reach but we can't reach everyone so we're encouraging some to take the initiative.

lol

lol? LOL!?! That's not a very secure password! :ph34r:

So what you're saying is Leena told Mike on IM what methods she uses to hack the board but Mike wouldn't tell you guys for some reason? Interesting!

Yes we know, and we will be doing that for everyone we can reach but we can't reach everyone so we're encouraging some to take the initiative.

Yep. Some people don't have the messenger stuff in their profile, and don't post on other boards. Or I don't know if they post on other boards. Anyway, I e-mailed JHawk, but in the case of others and as has been said when we talked about e-mail login, some people forgot which e-mail they used to sign up.