TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (4/28/2008)

Bradshaw puts a challenge to John Cena and to the winner of Orton/HHH. Well, which one is it? So I'm guessing maybe JBL v. HHH at JD now. But the promo made it seem like we could see Cena v. JBL at that ppv, though.

JBL vs HHH in some sort of gimmick match at ONS

Very well possible, texas bullrope (4 corners) match or something.

JBL vs HHH in some sort of gimmick match at ONS

Very well possible, texas bullrope (4 corners) match or something.

That could be great.

I was thinking a barbed wire cage or something like that but hey..

or even HIAC (JBL did say hed go through hell)

WTF.....what a weird way to break up a tag team. Are the fans supposed to be responding positively to this? I'm just wondering what the intention is here, to turn Murdoch, I guess?

I'm really confused what that last segment really WAS all about in the first place. I guess maybe they didn't disband the tag team, but is this meaning Murdoch is bringing in a new tag partner? Or WTF. How weird. But it's different, I'll say that much.

That was some random ass shit. Call me crazy, but I think Murdoch could be a quality singer with a little training.

Also, it's nice to see that they put the Raw logo back on th ring posts. They had the WM logo at Mania, and the Raw logo the next night, then stopped. I like the look, though.

That was just so random.......why the hell was he serenading his tag team partner?

I don't know - my guess was to end them teaming up, but I got lost when he started singing "Friends in Low Places" or whatever that is called.

Interesting, Katie Lea is working a handicap match against Super Crazy. Two segments in a row that are/were very off the wall booking. But I like it.

Horrible curb stomp.

The crowd obviously realized it too, as they didn't say shit.

Yeah, that was really weak to say the least. And then beyond that, half of the ass-kicking of Crazy was done effectively by the chick, so that was weird. Talk about killing any small bit of credibility left for Crazy.

I'm guessing Piper plays a part in the Regal coronation?