TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (4/28/2008)

Fuck, I really wish WWE could shock every person who does the fuckin WHAT shit during heel promos to stop them from fucking doing it all the time.

Shit, I didnt expect Kennedy to show up here, in the least. This could be cool.

Damn, Kennedy's over as a face here strong. Little time off makes his return really fresh here, which is an easy way to turn him.

Ugh, shut the fuck up with the WHATS, crowd.

Shit, Regal popped him good in the face. Great brawl here. I'm already amped for that match big time.

Kennedy is bleeding hardway in a few spots, damn!

So is Kennedy supposed to be a face? If it means he'll be pushed again, I approve.

The only thing is, if he feuds with Regal and it's not just a one-off Raw match, I see Regal beating him at Judgment Day. I want to see both guys pushed, but I'd much rather see Kennedy get pushed. He's been one of my favorites and should have been World Champion a year ago (Rumble vs. Batista).

Oh, and the facial hair totally works for him.

So is Kennedy supposed to be a face? If it means he'll be pushed again, I approve.

The only thing is, if he feuds with Regal and it's not just a one-off Raw match, I see Regal beating him at Judgment Day. I want to see both guys pushed, but I'd much rather see Kennedy get pushed. He's been one of my favorites and should have been World Champion a year ago (Rumble vs. Batista).

I like Kennedy as much as anyone, but he shouldn't have won the title against Batista. In fact, I wouldn't have him win the title 'til WM25 at the earliest.

They seemed to be clearly turning Kennedy face there, I thought. At least for now. And I am thinking that feud with Regal may run a few ppvs, at least. Probably each of them getting a ppv win. Long term, I could see Kennedy go back heel though after getting a decent push for awhile.

Hows Matt Youngin' it goin, man?

I hope Regal fucks Kennedy up, what an overrated sack of shit. Maybe if he gets injured he'll see what it feels like an he can just be a manager so he can scream his name in people's faces and people will confuse it for charisma like they already do.

I hope Regal fucks Kennedy up, what an overrated sack of shit. Maybe if he gets injured he'll see what it feels like an he can just be a manager so he can scream his name in people's faces and people will confuse it for charisma like they already do.

Kennedy has a ton of charisma.

OMG HEIDENRAPE