TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (4/28/2008)

I think the end of RAW was weird more than anything, but did anyone else think of how the ending once again muddies the waters of whether the wrestlers know there's a camera there or not? Why is there a camera in the truck, and why did it happen to be on Regal right at that moment? And why the hell did the camera angle switch from the match to the truck in the 1st place? If the match had switched to Regal standing in the truck, saying that he had demanded the TV time and wanted the TV audience to see what he was about to do, that would have made sense. But as it went down, we got the fly on the wall perspective.

I can't remember, but did the announcers say anything about the picture in their monitors going out?

I think the end of RAW was weird more than anything, but did anyone else think of how the ending once again muddies the waters of whether the wrestlers know there's a camera there or not? Why is there a camera in the truck, and why did it happen to be on Regal right at that moment? And why the hell did the camera angle switch from the match to the truck in the 1st place? If the match had switched to Regal standing in the truck, saying that he had demanded the TV time and wanted the TV audience to see what he was about to do, that would have made sense. But as it went down, we got the fly on the wall perspective.

I can't remember, but did the announcers say anything about the picture in their monitors going out?

When has it even been wondered whether or not the wrestlers "know" there are cameras on them? Of course they do; they talk directly into them sometimes.

When has it even been wondered whether or not the wrestlers "know" there are cameras on them? Of course they do; they talk directly into them sometimes.

I've accepted the TV cameras are going to be anywhere that's convientent for the storyline. How many times have we seen someone tell a secert right in front of the cameras?

Hey, Shawn was selling the wrong leg at points, nice subtle touch to the segment.

Really? I didn't notice. The one that got "hurt" at the PPV was the right leg. Wrestlers usually work/sell the left arm or leg, so maybe that's why.

If you bought a front row ticket to this show and it ended like that for you, wouldn't you be pretty upset? I wonder if there was a dark main to send the fans home a little less pissed off.

You bought a ticket to a non-PPV wrestling show. I don't think you can really go in expecting the greatest ending to a championship match ever.

So, what was Regal mad at again? Kennedy? Why would that make him snap like that? Why would he be mad at the fans because of what Kennedy did? I'm interested to see how they explain this, because I haven't seen it anywhere yet.

"Here's something for you bloody tossers to say 'What' about!" would have been the perfect ending.

Also, everyone who voted for Punk over Jericho in that poll thingy needs to go back and watch Backlash and watch how Jericho sold the seeds of doubt over Michaels so subtely and so well. I'll admit I wasn't sure why they stuck him in with the HBK/Batista feud in the first place, but this new shit-stirrer role of his is perfect. The SaveUs disappointment is all but forgotten.