TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ill One

SWF.com Exclusive- Corruption?

A camera warily follows a quickly moving man who is pushing a loaded shopping cart down the corridors as the hours approach closer to the show. The cameraman keeps his distance but zooms in to reveal it is the Ill One, indeed, apparently having fulfilled his sadistic grocery list that quickly turns a corner near the ring entrance. Suddenly a portly man, dressed in an SWF ring crew shirt, walks over while the camera peaks around the camera to see IL shake his hand.

"Eric, what's up, man?" he asks to the man's shrug, who is mostly fixed on the packed shopping cart.

"Not much, Jesus Christ- am I supposed to take care of all of this?"

IL glance down in the cart in surprise, as if it were nothing, and replies, "That's why you get the big bucks..."

He hands over a crisp twenty and pats him on the arm, perhaps a little too hard.

"Yeah, yeah. How many things are in there?"

"Enough," IL simply says, gently pushing it towards the employee. The camera zooms in closer to reveal the contents including a light tube grid (light tubes arranged in a square with two lights running across in the middle) but namely three, yes three, Excaliburs, the light tube sword(s).

"I'd say... Okay, well, you know the drill, where do you want them?"

"Surprise me."

"What? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose...?"

IL pause before concluding, "Yeah, good call. Alright, look, I want the three on each side of the ring except for the side facing the entrance ramp, the grid can go where ever, really..."

Eric nods before asking, "How about two and one instead? Do you want to keep the shopping cart? I mean I can't really fit that..."

Luchador apathetically shrugs and says, "Do what you do best, man, and thanks."

"You bet, hey IL?"

"Yeah?" IL asks as he turns away, noticing the camera, and he faces the employee again.

"Good luck... and bash his fucking skull in."

Luchador psychotically laughs and replies, "Thanks, you have no clue..."

For the record, the purpose is just to logically explain how IL knows where his Excalibur is so I can keep doing the "Oh noes! He found it!" spot.

For the record, the purpose is just to logically explain how IL knows where his Excalibur is so I can keep doing the "Oh noes! He found it!" spot.

Well, at least you left one to be placed at some random spot...since my match did not have Excalibur coming from underneath the ring.

And I think it's completely unbelievable that the plebeian proletariat wants to see Michael Alexander lose. That blows the whole promo for me. ;)

Yeah, it didn't occur to me that that may have fucked you over but, you know, I no-sold death so a lil' weapon placement... ;)