TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Buzz

Ultimate Warrior to make a return to the ring

did you guys notice how much they loosened the ring ropes for the UW? it was ridiculous, like they figured that warrior was not strong enough nowadays to be able to shake the ring ropes like he used to, so they loosened them to the point it seemed the ropes were gonna hang to the floor. That was dumb. Plus, its sad that he's old now and just isnt the UW anymore, just an old fart. I still need more evidence that that was actually him, since, like a poster said earlier, it didnt look a thing like the UW.

They better not make him go over OJ, he's nowhere near the same level. Why did he come back to an obscure Euro Fed rather than WWE or TNA? And why do they cut promos in English in Spain and Italy without an interpreter?

anyway, those ring ropes were looser than Lita's snatch.

They gave him some type of acheivement award, and obviously met his high pricetag. That is indeed the Warrior, and I believe that promotion is the biggest European promotion that tours Italy, England, Spain.

I still need more evidence that that was actually him

Are you for real? He's looked like that for years now. Go look it up, that's what the friggin' internet is for.

Are you for real? He's looked like that for years now. Go look it up, that's what the friggin' internet is for.

dude, i aint got no time to be lookin up pics of the warrior, i barely have enough time to post here

dude, i aint got no time to be lookin up pics of the warrior, i barely have enough time to post here

FOR YEARS NOW...

FOR YEARS NOW...

ok, now you're pissin' me off. if TSM had a PPV event, i'd challenge u to a match. i'd cut promos leading up to it describing how I actually have a life, so I have no time to keep up with what the Ultimate Mental Case looks like nowadays. I'll show photos on the TitanTron explaining why you know more about him than I. The pics would show me out on dates with various women and then show what you've been doing these past years... sittin' at home in front of your computer, lovingly gazing at pics of The Ultimate Warrior.

FOR YEARS NOW...

ok, now you're pissin' me off. if TSM had a PPV event, i'd challenge u to a match. i'd cut promos leading up to it describing how I actually have a life, so I have no time to keep up with what the Ultimate Mental Case looks like nowadays. I'll show photos on the TitanTron explaining why you know more about him than I. The pics would show me out on dates with various women and then show what you've been doing these past years... sittin' at home in front of your computer, lovingly gazing at pics of The Ultimate Warrior.

A TSM PPV?

Doesnt sound that bad.

:headbang:

show photos on the TitanTron explaining why you know more about him than I. The pics would show me out on dates with inflatable women

EFA

oh and FOR YEARS NOW...

FOR YEARS NOW...

Heh, I was a little more than drunk when I posted that. But seriously, thanks for the expected reply including such classic themes and cliches like I'll beat you up over the internet, you must have no life, and you must have no luck with women. Good times.

I'm just saying. I don't see why you need extra special proof that it's him. It's him, and the countless CNN interviews and ridiculous video's he's done over the past few years are more than enough proof. You don't have to lack a life to figure that one out, chief.

But anyway, that's all I got. Back to my non-life having ways. :rolleyes:

FOR YEARS NOW...

FOR YEARS NOW...

Quick someone get this guy in touch with EHME.

EHME, tape it so we can get a giggle.

FOR YEARS NOW...

FOR YEARS NOW...

It's time for whoever's in charge of TSM merchandising to start cranking out those FOR YEARS NOW... t-shirts.

Supposedly Warrior has been in contact with Booker T about using his wrestling school to train for this match. Now that would be something. Wonder if Booker T himself would be interested in training him? Booker did wonders for the Boogeyman, taking him from sucking the Devil's cock in the ring, to just marginally sucking, so he could probably help Warrior some too. Then again, Warrior has probably said "Being Black Don't Make the World Work" at a college somewhere, so that's probably right out the window.

At his age, Warrior really shouldn't try to work the high-intensity gimmick. His body really can't keep up anymore.

well all u fucking haters who hate the warrior when u turn 50 u will be 1 foot in the grave and one foot on the banana peel u faggots couldnt do what warrior has done he was the best of alltime a true legend ...vince go fuck your mom and dead grandad mcmahon

YouTube Comment Box: Home of Respectful Criticism and Literary Excellence.

well all u fucking haters who hate the warrior when u turn 50 u will be 1 foot in the grave and one foot on the banana peel u faggots couldnt do what warrior has done he was the best of alltime a true legend

:lol:

Warrior said something about wanting to wrestle Vince at Mania 25. I do not think those two will ever do business again, but I think it could do good business. Never say never I suppose. Warrior has held up a lot better than I thought he would.