TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

Mushroom Kingdom Fusion.

Has anyone else been following the progress of this game on YouTube? It's pretty badass. Here's a description for those who are unfamiliar.

http://mkfusion.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=6

There is a folder at that forum to DL the latest updates.

And here are a few vids.

The Library

Tower of Babel

Fort Bubbleman

Lair of the Leviathan

playing with Sonic

JudgeSpear's also got a nice-looking Doom 2 mod he's working on, just look up Doom X-mas Nightmare on YouTube, and you should be able to DL it. You'll need GZDoom to play it.

Looks very cool (nice touch on the Metal Slug-borrowed shotgun blasts). I'll probably have to see about playing it this weekend.

God Lord Spark is annoying....

No, it's a Mario fangame. The details are in the link above.

New W.I.P. level

Also, an off-topic question: Is there a thread in this folder for obtaining video game music, ala the wrestling theme threads in General Wrestling? If not, does anyone know a good source for it? In particular, I'm looking for themes from the Donkey Kong Country series, Diddy Kong Racing, the Mario Kart games, and the SNES Street Fighter games.

Also, an off-topic question: Is there a thread in this folder for obtaining video game music, ala the wrestling theme threads in General Wrestling? If not, does anyone know a good source for it? In particular, I'm looking for themes from the Donkey Kong Country series, Diddy Kong Racing, the Mario Kart games, and the SNES Street Fighter games.

No. Or not yet, anyway.

Try Galbadia Hotel. There are also full uploads in the forums if something isn't on the site.

v0.2 is up, now with Luigi, Sonic and Tails as playable characters in addition to Mario.

http://mkfusion.ipbfree.com/index.php?show...amp;#entry12846

Make sure you scroll down, because there are some glitches in the game and they're listed on the page. I haven't played this version yet, my MP3 pack is still downloading.