TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ripper

Ripper loses his job: Part...um....

I have till September..maybe. It might last longer but yeah.

I am for some reason not worried yet....maybe because its all the way in September...

But this is like a annual thing now....and in September/October everytime!

So lets discuss the fun of looking for a job.

I get to look for a job in a suit in the middle of Atlanta Summer!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!

I don't hate "looking for a job" but I definately LOATHE the interviewing process.

This - especially after moving to Calgary three weeks ago, and having a dozen or so interviews in that time.

I don't hate "looking for a job" but I definately LOATHE the interviewing process.

I agree, plus NY State gives me 2/3 of the weekly wage I was making as Unemployment insurance. :headbang:

Lets see. My last few Layoffs.

Non for profit organization that made their living off of donations. Booming business that ended with 9-11

I worked for a marketing company as a project coordinator but that was a contract, so that doesn't really count.

Hewlett Packard (I will name these assholes....fuck the bridges...they can burn) can kiss my fucking ass. Massive Layoffs there.

Now I work for a consumer electronics company that just got its ass kicked in profits and sold the sector of the business where they got their ass kicked, where I also happen to work in the Service department.

I think i am missing something....OH, Macy's shut down every single Macy's in Atlanta when i was working their(it was a crap job though).

I tell ya, corporate America is a fucking bitch. Pays well though. thats how they sucker you in. And I am broke with all this mom stuff lately...

Yet still not worried for some reason. Guess it will turn out okay.

I got fired from my last job at the beginning of March, for going all nutso on my boss and calling him a fucking bitch, and to come meet me in the parking lot. My company decided to let me go and gave me $2500 for my troubles.

I ended up finding a better job with the same pay, benefits, and better bonuses. It only took me a week to find this job. Then again Calgary is the booming spot for employment, it's impossible to not have a job here, unless you're a felon. And even if you're a felon, you still can work construction.

I got fired from my last job at the beginning of March, for going all nutso on my boss and calling him a fucking bitch, and to come meet me in the parking lot. My company decided to let me go and gave me $2500 for my troubles.

I ended up finding a better job with the same pay, benefits, and better bonuses. It only took me a week to find this job. Then again Calgary is the booming spot for employment, it's impossible to not have a job here, unless you're a felon. And even if you're a felon, you still can work construction.

McDonald's?

McDonald's?

Very funny... I've never worked fast food in my life.

I most likely make more money then you.

Comcast is in the ATL. Apply there.

From personal viewing experience, Comcast treats their workers like gold. At least up here in NH. Great pay and crazy benefits. I tried to get in but I missed the latest hiring spree. :(