TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

Awesome Wrestling Pictures

It's not the quality of the pictures that makes them not funny. They aren't even funny ideas to begin with.

You are so RUDE!

It's not being rude, it's being honest.

STOP BEING A JERK!!!!!!

It's not the quality of the pictures that makes them not funny. They aren't even funny ideas to begin with.

You are so RUDE!

STOP BEING A JERK!!!!!!

Stop being a baby dude. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, but when you try to do or say something funny, you have to be ready for people that aren't amused. You shouldn't be a stand-up comedian if you can't take the hecklers. I'm not saying you shouldn't have posted those pics, I'm just saying that you shouldn't get so upset when someone tells you they aren't funny.

EDIT: If you want to try to explain to me why putting red dots over Kurt Angle's eyes or giving Randy Orton an afro is funny, go for it. I just don't get how anyone over maybe 11 would laugh at that.

Unibrow = Comedy. You know it.

Also, they weren't that funny mang.

Bossman gettin' him of John's Studds though. Hilarity.

You are so RUDE!

STOP BEING A JERK!!!!!!

Stop being a baby dude. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, but when you try to do or say something funny, you have to be ready for people that aren't amused. You shouldn't be a stand-up comedian if you can't take the hecklers. I'm not saying you shouldn't have posted those pics, I'm just saying that you shouldn't get so upset when someone tells you they aren't funny.

EDIT: If you want to try to explain to me why putting red dots over Kurt Angle's eyes or giving Randy Orton an afro is funny, go for it. I just don't get how anyone over maybe 11 would laugh at that.

I am paralyzed with rage right now.

And thats not Randy Orton with an afro, thats JERRY ORTON. He's Randy's SON. He has an afro because that's coming back by 2029. Also Kurt Angle is a robot because in the future, there will be robots. Is that good enough for you? Geez, why don't you go torture a small puppy or something.

You are so RUDE!

STOP BEING A JERK!!!!!!

And thats not Randy Orton with an afro, thats JERRY ORTON. He's Randy's SON. He has an afro because that's coming back by 2029. Also Kurt Angle is a robot because in the future, there will be robots. Is that good enough for you? Geez, why don't you go torture a small puppy or something.

This awesome post makes up for the lack of awesome wrestling pictures on the page.

Forgot to take medication?

I don't get the Bossman/Studd picture's goodness.

I think it's that it looks like Bossman is reaching down into Studd's pants.

and he looks quite horrified at what he's found :lol:

Thanks for the explanation, I didn't see that at first either.

You are so RUDE!

STOP BEING A JERK!!!!!!

Lol, you have some serious issues.

Honestly, dude, just tell us how old you are. If you're as young we suspect, we'll leave you alone and pretend those pics never happened. I don't get off on making fun of people much younger than me. But if you're in your late teens or older, grow up and get on with your life. We don't want you to get any more paralyzed than you already are.