TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Retard Girl

Promo: Hell Freezes Over aftermath

Hell Freezes Over, DVD secret hidden Taiga Star promo!

~

Backstage, after the show, barely cleaned up, paces Taiga. She is extremely angry, bitching incoherently to no one in particular (except maybe the camera). When she finally gets coherent, she cuts a tyrannical rant; raising her voice, pointing, and getting slight spittle on the camera's lens.

"Just like every other pillar of society... you are weak and useless without someone else doing your dirty work." She smiles, amused at how angry she is, trying desperately not to just beat the shit out of the camera boy because he was within arm's reach.

"You have your fancy little "institute", and your protein potions, and state of the art exercise equipment, and fucking training assistants... and what happens? YOU NEED YOUR FUCKING SISTER TO BEAT ME!"

Taiga paces frantically, pulls at her hair, reaggravates a deep cut on the side of her forehead, and breathes deeply a few times

"What, were you scared, Annie? Huh? Scared that the street rat will beat you again? Scared that someone that clawed herself up and out of the gutters, is better than a queen that's had everything handed to her on a proverbial silver fucking platter?

"You may be scared of me, but there's no way in hell that I'm scared of you. I've faced bigger, I've faced badder, and I've done it with a lot more than with just a match on the line!"

Wiping the sweat off her forhead, she notices the fresh blood. She runs her fingers through it, inspects it on her fingers, licks a little bit off. "I've never, ever needed anyone to fight my battles for me. Just me. I'm all I need to win. And I proved that to you the first time we met in the ring.

"It's people like you that make me ashamed for the wrestling industry. All the liars, the backstabbers, the cheaters... The ones that only care about getting over, getting that win, no matter what. You couldn't do it on your own, so you got backup."

Taiga pauses for a much needed drink of water from an empty Pepsi litre bottle.

"Does this make me better than you?" Taiga asks rhetorically. "DAMN RIGHT! It makes me better than you! Dirty work is my life! You've never seen dirty, Annie. You will never have the life experience that I have. You will never have to grow up on the street, fighting to survive!

Her voice is cracking, and she is mere inches from the camera. "What people like you do is shit on the business that saved my life. It's people like you that make everyone think that wrestling is stupid bullshit!!

"And you just can't compete with that. That's why, at SWF Damaged Doors Don't Come Cheap, I will be facing you in a structure that guarantees your precious sister can't come in and help you seconds before you're about to lose the match. A structure of steel that I can grind your pretty little face into hamburger on!

"LAST WOMAN STANDING, BITCH!"

"I'm done." Taiga leaves abruptly, shoving the camera boy in the process.

I got the impression that Ms. Star was perturbed about something. I should feel horribly disturbed about the prospect of two (or possibly more) women beating each other to the point where only one of them is left standing. Yet...it feels so right...!

Seriously, this is the most excited I've ever been about any hardcore-based feud. You and Annie have done an amazing thing...you've made me care about hardcore matches as something other than a train wreck spot-fest. If only real hardcore matches were booked this well...

I agree with Mr. Alexander's comment, it's been a while that we've seen a feud between two people (Male or Female) and it consist of nothing but Hardcore mentality. There's no Hardcore belt involved, just pride.

These bookings with these two females were and are made well. I'm hoping this is not their last match against one another, but what other match type are there for them to compete? Triple cage? hmmm...that's sound interesting.

Girls, please keep up the great work.

SIN

Sign in to follow this