TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luke-o

Sacrifice

Here's the card:

World Title Match

Samoa Joe © vs Kurt Angle vs Scott Steiner

Dueces Wild Tag Team Tournanment

Featuring - Team 3D, AJ and Super Eric, LAX, Christian and Rhino, Sting and Storm, Kip and Morgan with teams made up from Booker T, Robert Roode, BG James and Awesome Kong

Terrordome to determine a number one contender to the X Division title

Featuring - "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal, Curry Man, Kaz, Alex Shelley, Jimmy Rave, Chris Sabin, Johnny Devine, Shark Boy, Sonjay Dutt and Consequences Creed

Knockout Battle Royal leading to Ladder Match - One gets a title shot, one gets their head shaved

Featuring - Gail Kim, ODB, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, Rhaka Khan, Roxxi, Salinas, Christy Hemme, Traci Brooks and Jacqueline

Predictions:

Main event - Joe retains

Tag Tournament - I'd like to see LAX win then fued with AJ and Tomko (once he'd returned)

Terrordome - Black Machismo, but I'd like to see them shake it up a bit and have someone different on the top of the card of the X division.

Knockouts - Tough one to call. I can't see Kim going through as it then makes the stip useless. I'll call Roxxi and ODB with Roxxi getting the win.

Is anyone ordering the show? I can't see it being worth while, I probably won't even download it. But I'll check out the results in the morning.

I think this would be at least slightly better received if it was a 16 man Battlebowl w/ an 8 man battle royal to determine a #1 contender for the TNA Championship. That way you can save 2 matches on the card (4 tags & a BR as opposed to 7 tournament matches) and make the event feel less rushed which would come in handy when you already have a TNA Title match, the debut of the Terrordome, and a chick being shaved bald.

If I have this right...Gail Kim can't get her head shaved if she loses in the ladder match part...so the last person out of the battle royal would get their head shaved...

What they should do is have whoever was the last person eliminated from the battle royal make sure Kim wins the ladder match if she makes it to that part. Then they'll have been directly responsible for the other girl getting her head shaved and you have an insta-feud.

That would at least be a way to use the stipulations to the match's advantage.

Angle is out of the ppv match tonight, just announced at the outset of the ppv. He cut a promo pretty much putting himself over, went over his past injuries and how he used to work through them, but not this time around I guess. So its going to be Steiner v. Joe after all. Cool.

I'm still hoping for Kong/Booker T to take the tag titles here tonight. Or LAX.

Rick Steiner comes out of a limo with Scott Steiner, and besides them is Kevin Nash. Hmmmm.....

Funniest unintentional spot of the night so far, the cameras pan the audience cheering after the fireworks go off to start the show and they show a young kid crying histerically.

Dudleys v. Sting and James Storm to start the show.

Looks like my usual stream place got shut down or something, so if anyone has a link to a stream I'd appreciate it. PM me if you need to.

I actually ordered the show, but try Sopcast, they usually have the ppv stream on there somewhere.

Dudleys over Sting and Storm, I wasnt paying attention to the end that much but I know most of the match, Storm wouldn't tag in at all, then Sting finally was able to force him to tag and from that point, Storm took the pin, and went through a table even. Apparently Sting, in tagging Storm, slammed him through a table, and D-Von pinned Storm after that. Like I said before I missed the finish, but just read a recap from another site on it.

Frank Trigg was interviewed and talked alot about Angle's injury (said he is helping Angle rehab right now) and his analysis of Steiner/Joe, guess he's announcing the main event again w/ West and Tenay.

Roode and Booker T are against Christian and Rhino right now, which means the other Deuces Wild random team will be Awesome Kong and BG James. I would have rather seen Roode/BG James and Kong/Booker T, but whatever.

Roode gets gored by Rhino, very basic match, Booker and Roode argue during most of the bout. So Christian and Rhino presumably meet 3D later in the show.

Booker shakes Rhino and Christian's hands in the middle of the right after the match, and then goes out and grabs a chair, turning on both of them with chairshots. We got our official Booker T heel turn here. Booker then walks to the heel side of the entrance ramps instead of the babyface side, which is a subtle nice touch to the turn apparently someone booked particuarly.

"Mega Star" Kip James (horrible gimmick with horrible new wrestling trunks to boot) and Matt Morgan are against LAX (w/ Hector Guererro tonight) next.

Oh and before the match Scott Steiner and Kevin Nash were interviewed and Steiner promised Nash the first title shot if he turned on Joe during the match to help him win the belt. Nash said he'd think about it.

Morgan and Kip James start arguing, which leads to Hernandez pinning James.

Styles is cutting an interview and Angle, out of nowhere, starts getting in Styles face bigtime about the Karen thing. Looks like they are starting to build

Styles/Angle up again here.

Super Eric and Styles v. Kong and BG James up.

With them mentioning the Angle being mad at Styles thing, I'm thinking BG and Kong will be the only team of the singles wrestlers to actually advance.

I wish, but it didnt happen. Kong looked good in there against Styles, though. Otherwise, the match was pretty standard. The finish was way way botched though. Styles was supposed to do a springboard splash on BG James, but fell off the ropes and may have broken his nose in the process. Then you could hear James talking to Styles telling him to roll him up, and that was the improv finish.

Terrordome is now, should be interesting to see how this goes. The cage is basically a red steel cage surrounding each side, akin to the same material WWE used to have for their blue cage device from the 80s and 90s. Once all the guys get in the ring, it looks like the top of the cage (a half ellipse cage with a hole on the top of it as the only way to win is by exiting through that) will be lowered.

Wow, Cornette just comes out before the match and announces that whoever wins this match will be put in Angle's spot tonight against Joe and Steiner for the world title, in addition to getting an X division title match, for winning Terrordome. That was totally out of nowhere!

You would have to think that they will try to give Lethal a rub by putting him over here, leading to him being matched off with Steiner and Joe as well later. I'm hoping Curry Man wins it....just for the hell of it. Kaz is also in this Terrordome match and could easily win this.

I will say this much, there has been a handful of things they are doing on this show that I didnt expect, such as Angle off the show, this new stip, Booker T turning heel, etc, etc.

The Terrordome was a really strong match by X division standards, I'm sure they will do that again. Lots of top rope spots, and a few dives from near the top of the cage. Kaz ended up winning, so that means we got Kaz v. Joe v. Steiner later. The spectacle of the new cage was really something.

Team 3D v. Christian/Rhino up.

Figured once they mentioned the entrance into the world title match thing, either Kaz or Lethal would be put in.

Kaz because he almost beat Angle once for the world title

Lethal cause he beat Angle for the X-Division title before.

3D over Rhino and Christian, ok match, better than I thought it was going to be. Finish was Devine running out and distracting the ref while Buh Buh hit Rhino with a kendo stick for the pin. Both Christian and Rhino were selling Booker T's beatdown from earlier.

Nash is going to confront Joe apparently in an upcoming segment in between matches.

Styles/Super Eric v. LAX up.

LAX over Styles and Super Eric, when Hector Guererro pushes Homicide over to reverse a small package by Styles for the win.

So its LAX v. 3D for the tag titles.

Women's battle royale/ladder match is up. OBD has gotta be losing her hair.

Roxxi and Gail Kim are the final two, so they will have a ladder match. Angelina Love will be the alternate, so if Roxxi wins the match, then Love will have her head shaved. We'll see what happens, I think Love is going to be the one who will get the shave. That was kind of unexpected.

Angelina Love is actually helping Gail Kim try to win the match, to save her hair.

Damn, Roxxi and Kim are really going at it here, stiff spots on the ladder for women standards.

Velvet Sky is also out now, trying to prevent Roxxi from winning.

Roxxi and Gail Kim are the final two, so they will have a ladder match. Angelina Love will be the alternate, so if Roxxi wins the match, then Love will have her head shaved. We'll see what happens, I think Love is going to be the one who will get the shave. That was kind of unexpected.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!