TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

I Should Be Dead

Yesterday around 3:15 AM I ended up hitting a huge pothole on the freeway, I panicked and hit the brakes hard while turning the wheel around... yeah so I end up rolling over 4 or 5 times and fly into the fence of this place that sales RVs. As soon as the car landed I turned of the ignition and tried getting out. I had to end up kicking out the passenger door, and all I could think about is finding my cellphone, luckily a trucker pulled over and called so I just went back into the car and sat down.

When I arrived in the hospital it was horrible. About an hour wait and all I could do was look up at the lights since I was on a backboard. Everyone was astonished I didn't end up having concussion, that I could move my limbs, I was alive, etc. I was kept over night as my spleen apparently suffered a little damage nothing serious, should heal by itself in two weeks. But yeah that night in there was hell.

So yeah, I have nothing much too add... just that I'm lucky to be alive, and I might post pics of what the car looks like now, maybe what very little damage I have which is just a scratched up right hand.

Guest Smues

I don't bother checking to see who people are when they change there name anymore, so I didn't know who you were. Hence, I didn't care.

I for one am glad you aren't dead. Your drunken posting would be missed, mainly by me.

Hey, David Cross and Big Bob's Burger's Head go jump off a building

Now look it.

If you want the title of drunkenest guy here (you're Koab, right?), I'll forfeit it to you. I'm glad you're alive.

I'm glad to hear you're ok, but hell if I'm any more than a bit player in the social ladder scheme of things here.

Still, I want to see the pics. All that and just a hand scratch. I'm calling shenanigans... or you're channeling the Fool at around 90%.

God I'm a dork. I wish other people would get these jokes.

You're my second favorite black message board member, you can't die.

Wait, that's worded poorly, it makes it sound like the message board is black, not you as a member.

But "second favorite message board black member" makes it sound like the message board is my second favorite.

Regardless, I'm glad you're not dead. You have so much left to offer the world.

Was hitting the pot hole itself what caused the accident, and your overreaction made it worse, or was it your reaction to hitting the pot hole that caused the accident?

But "second favorite message board black member" makes it sound like the message board is my second favorite.

Actually, it makes it sound like he has your second favorite black penis, out of all the message boards you frequent.

While this may be the case, I don't think that was your intent either.

Was hitting the pot hole itself what caused the accident, and your overreaction made it worse, or was it your reaction to hitting the pot hole that caused the accident?

im still trying to figure it out