TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 5/12 Raw Thread

Anyone think Hardy will make an appearence tonight? I mean, unless I'm wrong, isn't his suspension up?

I haven't watched RAW in a LOOONG time, so this is the first time in a while I've seen Snitsky, but you can tell he used to be on the juice. He looks horrible now. Wouldn't be surprised if he's on the unemployment line soon.

Anyone think Hardy will make an appearence tonight? I mean, unless I'm wrong, isn't his suspension up?

Things are a little busy right now due to the PPV build. I'd expect him to return at the PPV or next week, maybe a couple extra weeks for good measure.

Is that how far Kennedy has fallen that a win over Snitsky is a "Big Win!!!"?

Well WWE seems to be under the impression that Snitsky is actually bought as a monster...

They should just cut the guy, Snitsky's push completely failed.

Alright, they might as well not have even come back from commercial break. I mean really, two, like 10 second backstage promos, and that's it?

Was that a subtle shot at certain people suggesting Cena be a serious babyface and stop the jokes?

I assumed he was supposed to be mocking Randy Orton. Although I thought it was odd he didn't come out and say it.

Mickie just gave the entranceway a "yeah, I'm gonna get me some tonight" look.

bingo

How could Ken Doane mess up that relationship?

Why does Beth still do the "hold the title in the air" pose?

Because she's copying what Victoria did when she was crazy.

Why does Beth still do the "hold the title in the air" pose?

Because in her mind, it's only a matter of time before she has a title to hold while doing that pose again?

Things are a little busy right now due to the PPV build. I'd expect him to return at the PPV or next week, maybe a couple extra weeks for good measure.

That's kind of what I expect. The WWE would just be plain stupid to bring him back with no match and a ppv to hype. Then again, this is the WWE.

It would have been funny if Michaels would have gotten injured after flipping over the top rope.

Sooo...the face is the guy who lied about an injury to fool his opponents? :unsure:

lol at the way jericho was laying there after getting kicked. with his arms up in the air a bit. I noticed shawn looked at the titantron...was wondering if he was a bit annoyed..or maybe it was nothing.

also..looks like Shawn might have had a bit of an accident there in the can lol

Yay the Meth addict is back!