TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cd213

Impact Spoilers for 5/15

I got this from gerweck.net

- Samoa Joe comes to the ring and announces that the Slammiversary main event will see him defend his title in the King of the Mountain match against 7 other competitors. Jim Cornette comes out and announces that he is going to decided four members of the match and that Joe can choose the final three on next week's show. Cornette chooses Robert Roode, James Storm, Tomko and Matt Morgan. Booker T comes out and says Joe better select him or he will have hell to pay. Booker slaps Joe and they brawl. This brings out Cage and Rhino. Booker challenges all three tag a six man tag later in the show and they accept.

(1) Kaz, Jay Lethal & Sonjay Dutt d. The Rock & Rave Infection and Johnny Devine. After the match Lethal asked SoCal Val to marry him at Slammiversary and she says yes. Sonjay looks on mad at ringside.

- Kurt Angle comes out and asks Karen Angle to show up next week and to please take him back.

(2) TNA World Tag Team Champions LAX d. The Motorcity Machine Guns in a non title match.

(3) Knockout's Champion Awesome Kong d. Gail Kim to retain her title after help from Angelina Love.

(4) "The Beautiful People" of Angelina Love & Velvet Sky d. ODB & Roxxi Laveoux.

(5) Samoa Joe, Rhino & Christian Cage d. Team 3D and Booker T. After the match Team 3D attacked and bloodied Hector Guerrero.

If Joe had his say, I would bet it would be EY, Kaz and Homicide. That being said, it will be Steiner, Nash and Booker T. Maybe Sting instead of one of them though.

(4) "The Beautiful People" of Angelina Love & Velvet Sky d. ODB & Roxxi Laveoux.

OK, Roxxi lost her hair at Sacrifice last night, and then loses on Impact later in the week instead of avenging the loss?

OK, Roxxi lost her hair at Sacrifice last night, and then loses on Impact later in the week instead of avenging the loss?

Yes

Yes

That's rather weak booking of Roxxi unless she's going to beat Angelina Love or Velvet Skye at the next PPV.

Well keep in mind that this PPV will be in the Memphis metro area, so why not bust out the old "I'll get revenge for having my head shaved by challenging you to a hair match" booking? Roxxi can use her voodoo in the match if need be, haha.

That's the thing, what can Roxxi do to Love to actually get a proportionate amount of revenge? I doubt TNA would have Love's head get shaved too, just doesn't seem like something they'd do. Just beating her in a PPV match, who cares, Roxxi's already done that before. I guess she could beat Love for the title... but that requires Awesome Kong to lose the belt to fucking Angelina Love. Really, aside from powerbombing Love through a flaming table, another thing TNA wouldn't do, there's nothing Roxxi can possibly do to get even.

She could try to ugly up Love. Have a "Loser gets a makeover by the winner" match since Mantell loves the gimmick matches.

Let me get this straight, this year the KoTM match has 8 people in it? And of those 8 'top tier contenders' are Robert Roode, James Storm, Tomko and Matt Morgan?

I'm all for pushing talent to the top, but come on!

Why would a heel contender respect a face champion? Isn't a natural tendancy of heels to not like/respect anyone that isn't another heel?

Why would a heel contender respect a face champion? Isn't a natural tendancy of heels to not like/respect anyone that isn't another heel?

This does not apply if the face champion is HHH.

I rather the heel do something like, give the face champ a sneak attack or beat down. something of that nature. The last 2 dudes that have confronted Joe as Champion, have called him a fat piece of shit, who because he's fat, is a disgrace to the company. The next guy, just smacks him in the face, nobody respects him enough to even take cheap shots, they figure he's a fat loser who doesn't deserve the belt. Even his side kick Nash, is treating him like a goof. I mean Joe isn't going to win a mic war with guys like Angle, Steiner, and Booker T. So you shouldn't put him in that position, his gimmick is basically that he's a bad ass fighter, his challengers should respect that a little.

I was wondering the same thing Matt. Looks like someone in production fucked up and might be out of a job tomorrow.

That's the thing, what can Roxxi do to Love to actually get a proportionate amount of revenge? I doubt TNA would have Love's head get shaved too, just doesn't seem like something they'd do. Just beating her in a PPV match, who cares, Roxxi's already done that before. I guess she could beat Love for the title... but that requires Awesome Kong to lose the belt to fucking Angelina Love. Really, aside from powerbombing Love through a flaming table, another thing TNA wouldn't do, there's nothing Roxxi can possibly do to get even.

they should have enough girls for a tag title or maybe even a secondary singles title. Also I don't like females taking power bombs like that, call me chauvinist or whatever. I liked the show overall but I do wish they'd go at least a month or two without any heel or face turns or buildup to any.

Let me get this straight, this year the KoTM match has 8 people in it? And of those 8 'top tier contenders' are Robert Roode, James Storm, Tomko and Matt Morgan?

You have it wrong. Cornette picks four people and Joe picks four people. They hook it up in qualifying matches. KOTM will be a five-man match as usual.

they should have enough girls for a tag title or maybe even a secondary singles title. Also I don't like females taking power bombs like that, call me chauvinist or whatever. I liked the show overall but I do wish they'd go at least a month or two without any heel or face turns or buildup to any.

Roxxi could take on both Sky and Love in a handicap match (on her own request) and then could just squash the both of them basically. Maybe even a post-match beatdown/stretcher job on them to boot. Could see them do something like Roxxi taking both of them out with chairshots, "ruining their good looks" or something. It would show Roxxi as a bit of a badass, to go along with the shaved head (which I think makes her really stand out more positively than before, IMO)