TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Desensitized

The Compendium of Bad

Guest Desensitized

It is my intent that this thread will be for all music-related things that are bad. Not so-bad-it's-good, not fun-bad, just bad.

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Why do they still make rock music?

They play this band between segments on ESPN Radio online. Why?

Guest Desensitized

Why are you listening to ESPN Radio? There's another audio property for the Compendium of Bad.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

It's about time for me to have my yearly "Worst Band on the Planet" thread.

Rivers looks really uncomfortable.

Well, when you shoehorn him into a frame with a group of guys who make significantly less money than he does then, yes, that will happen.

Here's an awful performance, but hey, I think the impromptu song at the end about the mic not working when it obviously does might be some of their best work. I wouldn't go back to the late '90s if you paid me. (Full disclosure: I was there and it was one of the worst weekends of my life.)

That's really fascinating to watch. Even a crowd full of GED hopefuls completely baked from a weekend of sun, beer, and weed couldn't bring themselves to take Fred Durst seriously.

The only fond memory I have of that Limp Bizkit song is the half-second spot in the music video where the hot brunette with the big rack pulls her shirt up. I should revisit that, though, since I doubt it holds up well considering A) I'm not 14 anymore and B) she was wearing a bra.

I see Czech's "Beat It" and raise him "Love Will Tear Us Apart":

That's what officially made me hate them. Previously, I thought "They suck, but I really haven't paid attention to them, so whatever." Not until that came about.

Anyways, I present to you the king of suck

No ones mentioned Scouting For Girls. A band that I will hail as the worst band of all time.

I mean just fucking listen to them! They're beyond awful.

I see Czech's "Beat It" and raise him "Love Will Tear Us Apart":

That's what officially made me hate them. Previously, I thought "They suck, but I really haven't paid attention to them, so whatever." Not until that came about.

Anyways, I present to you the king of suck

I can not hate something who shares an equal hatred to Radiohead.

RS1019~Panic-At-The-Disco-Rollling-Stone-no-1019-February-2007-Posters.jpg

I mean, LOOK AT THEM!! Look at the asshole on the right, for starters! And the two little douchebags in the center! The only one I don't really want to maim is the bearded dude...Probably because he can grow facial hair and doesn't look like a raging asshole in this picture.

EDIT:

panic_at_the_disco.jpg

Oh for fuck's sake...