TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Duck and Cover preview thread

I'm happy with this one. I hope you are too. I've wanted to book an Air Raid match for ages, and now I can :D

Just be grateful Janus never took my advice and booked an Air Raid match to take place between the towers of the Taj Mahal when we were on our World Tour a couple of years ago.

I suppose I should put up my stats before people start grumbling. "I can't write my match because I don't know what moves you do!" Selfish whiners, the lot of you.

Here was my initial reaction:

"... awwwww FUCK."

Now that I've had a day I'd say I feel more like this:

"..."

"... awwwww FUCKSHIT!"

There's a reason why no one wants to try for the cruiser gold, same reason why I recruited W&D into Catch-22 back in the day... so I don't have to face Wildchild

Jakey, Spike... we need us some workin' boots. this'll be rough.

That said, no matter who wins it'll probably be a hell of a match. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Well, make yourself more of a cruiser, fight more like a cruiser. Here we go...

Rules: The Cruiserweight Title is suspended above the ring on a metal structure that forms an 'x'. A rough idea can be garnered from this amateur demonstration, although you should replace the six-sided ring with our ground-breaking four-sided one, and remove the losers you see in the photo:

this amuses me quite muchly.

Looks like a fun one and fuck yes to a JJ return.

By the way, Tod, I'm tweakin' with the stats but nothing should hinder writing 'fore they're posted.

Same here, but it's mostly stuff about the tag partner that can be used as minor discussion points. But do check it out.

Sign in to follow this