TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Kamala

Judgment Day Roundtable

They weren't booing because she was playing a good heel. They were booing because she was stalling hardcore for time.

That's called drawing heat, that is what a good heel does.

There's a big difference between cheap heat (which is what that was) and earning real heel heat. Anyone could have gotten the reaction Vickie did in that situation.

These Rambo ads are ridiculous. I understand they're the main sponsors, but we don't need need this shit. Do we get minute long videos on the creation of the Whopper when BK sponsors PPVs?

Actually, wait, that would be awesome.

These Rambo ads are ridiculous. I understand they're the main sponsors, but we don't need need this shit. Do we get minute long videos on the creation of the Whopper when BK sponsors PPVs?

Actually, wait, that would be awesome.

Rambo probably paid a lot of money to get those ads, thus offsetting the cost of the PPV

He said something like, "There is only one man who has beaten Randy Orton 3 times, and that man is The Game, Triple H." At least that's what I thought I heard. I could be wrong.

Prediction: Rambo shoots CM Punk backstage, takes the MITB briefcase, and becomes the new champ.

They weren't booing because she was playing a good heel. They were booing because she was stalling hardcore for time.

That's called drawing heat, that is what a good heel does.

There's a big difference between cheap heat (which is what that was) and earning real heel heat. Anyone could have gotten the reaction Vickie did in that situation.

Heat is heat, she got it, that is all that matters.

Man, I feel a lot better about guessing they'd go non-finish with Edge/Taker now that it actually happened. On that note, whose bright idea was it to go four weeks without a champion on Smackdown?

Try telling that to X-Pac.

I'm tired of hearing the "X-Pac heat" excuse. It becomes less and less pertinent as time moves on.

If there was an IWC in the 1980's they would all be saying that Honkytonk Man was getting X-Pac heat (anachronistically mindscrambling, I know, but you know what I mean).

Try telling that to X-Pac.

I'm tired of hearing the "X-Pac heat" excuse. It becomes less and less pertinent as time moves on.

If there was an IWC in the 1980's they would all be saying that Honkytonk Man was getting X-Pac heat (anachronistically mindscrambling, I know, but you know what I mean).

Exactly, I was going to say almost the same thing, but it wasn't worth it.

Rambo ads? Wasn't that movie out MONTHS ago? The DVD can't possibly be out this soon, and it can't possibly still be relevant at the box office.

Rambo ads? Wasn't that movie out MONTHS ago? The DVD can't possibly be out this soon, and it can't possibly still be relevant at the box office.

The DVD comes out on Tuesday.

It is. And if you don't buy the Special Edition DVD on Blu Ray then you don't love Jesus/Stallone/America/Hot Dogs.

There's a difference between X-Pac and HTM though. Honky was actually using his reviled status to draw money from people to see him lose. Was his IC reign entirely too long? Of course. Something like that would have zero shot of working now with PPVs all the time. But X-Pac? People didn't pay to see him lose. It was more just a groan death of all heat in the building when he showed up. It was more that people just didn't want to see him at all after a certain point.

Anyway this PPV sounds pretty decent but given the non finish of the UT/Edge match I'm not sad that I didn't see the show. Who would HHH feud with now though? I thought JBL would be a logical challenger but he jobbed to Cena. Are they really just going to rush back into Cena/HHH this soon? Or Jeff/HHH even after Hardy's suspension?