TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

If you were a cop, would you be corrupt?

Speaking of asking for cigarettes, I'd always get a sob story from somebody: "Man, can I get a cigarette from you? I just found out my wife was fucking my best friend."

I'll just give you the cigarette, you don't have to earn it.

A lot of people won't throw their cigarettes on the ground. I mean, when there's no ashtrays provided, it's understandable... but I think the people doing it are the same people who just throw trash on the ground, ie black people.

How do you explain all the fucking litter in the mid section of this country? Because there are like 4 black people in between mississippi and California

I was in the car when my buddy's ex-girlfriend's cig slipped from her hand and out of the window on an old country road. The fuzz were right behind us, and of course, she got a ticket. This was fire season in North Texas, so smokers were once again under the radar. I believe all of the major fires that year were caused by either power lines, or railroad rails. Anyways, mine don't go out the window anymore. I have this thing called an ashtray that I use. It's good to have.

I only leave a cig on the ground if there is no trash can or ashtray nearby.

I'd be like Gene Hackman from Burning Mississipi

Where did the old stereotype of black folks lovin' them some Newports come from, anyway? I smoke Ports whenever I can't get my more preferred but harder to find brand (Camel Turkish Jade ftw), and I'm whiter than Michael Jackson.

If there's an ashtray there, I'll put it in the ashtray. But if I'm just on the road, in a parking lot, or some other similarly receptacle-free area, I don't care, on the ground it goes. Although I do try to avoid stuff like tossing it into a patch of tall, dry, dead weeds on the edge of a forest in the middle of a rainless summer. Never could quite comprehend the folks who would do something like that.

I like how most of the things that EHME thinks of when he thinks "corrupt cop" is straight out of a movie.

I also like how being a dick to kids because you don't like their appearance is being "corrupt". No, it's just being a dick and using your badge & gun as an excuse.

Where did the old stereotype of black folks lovin' them some Newports come from, anyway? I smoke Ports whenever I can't get my more preferred but harder to find brand (Camel Turkish Jade ftw), and I'm whiter than Michael Jackson.

If there's an ashtray there, I'll put it in the ashtray. But if I'm just on the road, in a parking lot, or some other similarly receptacle-free area, I don't care, on the ground it goes. Although I do try to avoid stuff like tossing it into a patch of tall, dry, dead weeds on the edge of a forest in the middle of a rainless summer. Never could quite comprehend the folks who would do something like that.

I throw them on the ground and stomp them out when there's no ash tray. I don't really think they'll start a fire.. I'm not actually sure why I do that. I haven't really thought of it as littering before though, I guess because they're so small.

Lots of people think that because they are small, it doesn't matter. However, the smaller pieces of trash are much harder to pick up when people are doing "Adopt A Highway" or just trying to clean up their streets. When I had a front porch, I bought a small trash can and filled it with non-expanding kitty litter (so if it got wet from the rain, it wouldn't be that messy) and sat it on my porch for guests that smoked. I still had dozens of butts in my front yard when I went to mow. It's like people are mesmerized by the act of flipping a cigarette BUTT when they are finished smoking.

the best part of smoking is ashing it

the second best part of smoking is throwing the BUTT on things

yes

I like how most of the things that EHME thinks of when he thinks "corrupt cop" is straight out of a movie.

I think he watches too much of the "Wire," which, apparently, is now possible.

Lots of people think that because they are small, it doesn't matter. However, the smaller pieces of trash are much harder to pick up when people are doing "Adopt A Highway" or just trying to clean up their streets. When I had a front porch, I bought a small trash can and filled it with non-expanding kitty litter (so if it got wet from the rain, it wouldn't be that messy) and sat it on my porch for guests that smoked. I still had dozens of butts in my front yard when I went to mow. It's like people are mesmerized by the act of flipping a cigarette BUTT when they are finished smoking.

Well, that's just rude. I don't throw them in people's lawns... Even if I'm having a smoke at a friends house and they don't have an ash tray, I'll walk to the street to toss it. I guess I always just figure it'll get washed down the sewers or something -- Oh yes, if I'm passing a sewer at the time, I always throw them in there too.

There's a part of me that misses smoking, but I don't want to smoke again. Maybe I should smoke those non addictive but worse for you cigarettes sometimes.

The best part is putting them out on people.

A lot of people won't throw their cigarettes on the ground. I mean, when there's no ashtrays provided, it's understandable... but I think the people doing it are the same people who just throw trash on the ground, ie black people.

How do you explain all the fucking litter in the mid section of this country? Because there are like 4 black people in between mississippi and California

I don't know, but where I live, the black folk litter at an alarming rate. I think it probably has moreto do with them being broke and ignorant than it does with them being black, though, 'cus I live in SCLA

The thing that killed me about cigarettes is the smell. Everything from a smoker just reeks like shit.

As a former smoker, I can never smell it on people or myself.

But people do tell me it stinks.

I also like how being a dick to kids because you don't like their appearance is being "corrupt". No, it's just being a dick and using your badge & gun as an excuse.

Get off my nuts...

If you were smart, you would accuse me of watching too much of "The Shield", which is what my username is currently named after a character from the show. And is more centered around corrupt cops.

Get off my nuts...

They're too deep in your boyfriend's mouth. I couldn't get on 'em if I wanted to.

Get off my nuts...

They're too deep in niskie's mothers ass. I couldn't get on 'em if I wanted to.

Thats more accurate...

Why are your testicles in my mother's ass? Silly child, the penis goes in, not the testicles.

How did you ever get that whore pregnant if you don't even know how to have sex?!?

If you were smart, you would accuse me of watching too much of "The Shield", which is what my username is currently named after a character from the show. And is more centered around corrupt cops.

Well, your statements earlier in the thread reminded me of that cop who would always hassle Namond and the boys and then got buckets of pain thrown on him, IIRC, it's been a while since I've seen that episode.

Why are your testicles in my mother's ass? Silly child, the penis goes in, not the testicles.

How did you ever get that whore pregnant if you don't even know how to have sex?!?

HAHA god your a hilarious