TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

June dates

We're looking at June 11th and the 25th, most likely. Let us know whether or not you'll be free - the earlier you let us know the easier it is for prospective cards, obviously, but there's no point informing us of your availability if you have no idea yet whether you'll be free. Eh, you know the drill.

The first date will be iffy - my next move's going to be frantic and messy from a purely logistical standpoint, so I won't know when I'll have 'net again.

... I better have it back by the second show though!

I apologize for the writing sooner.

I will be out for over a month, June will be a no go for me.

I cannot write for this match against the pirate or doctor or what ever he is. Once again, I'm sorry.

I cannot explain the detail for my absence, but it's something that deals with legal shit and I'm not a lawyer and I'm too poor to hire a lawyer and they as bad as politician but hey, it is what it is.

Sorry once again...hope to be back soon.

Bo/SIN

i have the deadline at the old fed set for June 5th... i hope to be done with the show by June 10th or 12th... plus i have court the 10th and 19th...

the second show i may be available. and there may or may not be a big surprise by then XD

i would never stoop so low as to involve a pregnancy storyline. i mean, they may bring ratings, but they always suck :/

I just racked my brain trying to write what I hope will be a good match against the freakin' world champion, to the point where no further racking is possible for fear of drain bamage. I'm not sure I feel ready to go through that again.

So yeah, put me down for the 25th only. I'll do my best to promo intensively for the 11th.

Book you as who, Sly? Skull? And the 'why not' is that if you know you're not going to write, I'd rather not book you. If you think you might, we'll put you in.

Sign in to follow this