TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

3 Doors Down and Staind: THE THREAD

Hinder's making a strong run towards stealing Blink 182's title of 'My Most Hated'.

Urgh, Blink 182 are fucking terrible.

Blink-182 built an entire career off of penis jokes, then they make one Serious Album with a collaboration with Everyone's Influence Bob Smith and Tom DeLonge started believing that he was literally the best musician in the world (as evidenced by his claims that Angels and Airwaves first album was "the best music made in decades"). F those dudes.

Nickelback are good at what they do. They ain't the worst, but they're nowhere near the best either. They found thier audiance and stuck with a winning format.

As for Box Car Racer or the Transplants... nah, son. Nah.

Nickelback aren't good at anything.

They're good at cranking out the kind of lousy rock that my 43-year old stepfather listens to.

Guest Vitamin X
eh?

I love it when Canadians live out their stereotypes in text form as well.

To me, Panic at the Disco wins for worst band ever. Singing off key, going from pitch to pitch several times a lyric, and just writing generally SHIT lyrics? As said before:

nah, son. Nah.

EDIT: I'm probably gonna get flak for the "shit lyrics" line because I'm a Pete Doherty fan, but whatever. I'll stick by Pete till the day I die.

Hinder's making a strong run towards stealing Blink 182's title of 'My Most Hated'.

They reached that threshold with me for putting out pussy top 40 garbage yet having the audacity to call their tour the "BAD BOYS OF ROCK".

they do charity or snow shoveling on the side or some shit?

No, its just that there are worse bands than Nickelback.

they do charity or snow shoveling on the side or some shit?

No, its just that there are worse bands than Nickelback.

And there are worse restaurants than Taco Bell. Doesn't make me want to eat there.

Urgh, Blink 182 are fucking terrible.

Blink-182 built an entire career off of penis jokes, then they make one Serious Album with a collaboration with Everyone's Influence Bob Smith and Tom DeLonge started believing that he was literally the best musician in the world (as evidenced by his claims that Angels and Airwaves first album was "the best music made in decades"). F those dudes.

Banky's gonna be pissed.

If I had went to this concert, I could have seen Marv. Instead I am going to see George Clinton and Smash Mouth instead. Why you may ask? Because Hinder sucks and them being there was enough reason for me to NOT be there.

Smash Mouth ain't much better but dammit, at least they had a song on the Basketball soundtrack meaning I have something useful to auto. They can be on it with Reel Big Fish.

George Clinton puts on a helluva show, man. Prepare to have your mind blown.

I've heard. I'm hoping Buddy Guy comes back as well for my blues fix. Add in a possible Billy Idol concert and its a summer of crazy ass fun shows.

Guest Vitamin X
eh?

I love it when Canadians live out their stereotypes in text form as well.

Give me back my chili recipe. If you know it by heart, forget it.

I actually think I lost it, but I at least know the secret ingredient!

If you try it with Marv's cinnamon suggestion, it's pretty good, too.

The fuck if I'm putting cinammon in it. I've tinkered with it plenty.

And if anyone here analyses a few of my posts, the secret ingredient will be pretty obvious.

Eating all of those fried foods in concert is actually less hazardous than seeing 3 Doors Down and Staind in concert.