TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (5/19/2008)

It's obvious that they're going to keep it going for 2 more weeks through One Night Stand. What's so bad about the feud, anyway?

Nothing, people just like to see the champ go through the roster in 2 months.

Don't put words in my mouth. When first thinking of how to respond to this, I figured I'd ask you not to. Instead, I'm telling you.

Telling me? 1st off man, I wasn't even talking to you, 2nd off I didn't even read your post past the raw preview, so I didn't know you said that. 3rd and finally don't threaten me, I know your mod and all, but you don't "Tell me" what not to say.

Yeah, I told you. Now the conversation is done, and you're done posting in this thread.

It's obvious that they're going to keep it going for 2 more weeks through One Night Stand. What's so bad about the feud, anyway?

Nothing, people just like to see the champ go through the roster in 2 months.

Don't put words in my mouth. When first thinking of how to respond to this, I figured I'd ask you not to. Instead, I'm telling you.

Telling me? 1st off man, I wasn't even talking to you, 2nd off I didn't even read your post past the raw preview, so I didn't know you said that. 3rd and finally don't threaten me, I know your mod and all, but you don't "Tell me" what not to say.

Yeah, I told you. Now the conversation is done, and you're done posting in this thread.

This is very nikjohns of you, 909. Truthiness didn't do anything wrong.

Regal v. Kennedy has me terrified of course

Something I just noticed- Katie Lea has crazy eyes. They're like a combination of Tara Reid's, and the eyes of a serial killer.

I think Katie Lea is the hottest diva on the roster

Something I just noticed- Katie Lea has crazy eyes. They're like a combination of Tara Reid's, and the eyes of a serial killer.

She just might be. I'm also partial to Mickey and Victoria. Put those three in a match together, and it would make me very, very happy.

I still think she's hot. She just has the crazy eyes.

I was certain they'd go to a draw and have a triple threat at ONS. But holy shit... That codebreaker into a Batista bomb was amazing. Batista is crazy strong.

Shawn looks like he's stoned out of his mind.

So, are we going to get the debut of Ted Jr. to help out Regal?