TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (5/19/2008)

I like how Piper volunteered Sal for the match..Sal was looking at him like he was crazy

He's going to coach Virgil Cousin Sal in his match against Santino.

I was surprised to see regal lose. I guess this is how they will reinstate Jonathan Coachman as GM, since the story about him going to ESPN was confirmed to be bogus.

You know what would be awesome? If Regal, as king, went batshit crazy. Convinced that the king rules over everyone, even Vince, he'd be standing before Mr. McMahon. Now remember, regal took his knucks with him. As Vince goes to fire Regal, he growls, "Yoooooooou'rrrrrrrrrrrrre..." and then BAM! Regal knocks him out cold with the brass knuckles.

Oh yeah, its MAY 19th! (fan sign reminded me)..where's Kane?

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I was hoping that they would do a shout out to that angle.

What the hell was wrong with Orton's old music? This new stuff is completely generic.

While I think Orton's and Jeff's into music kind of sucked, you instantly knew who was coming out when it hit. Kinda sucky music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> generic rock.

I didn't realize the show was at the Kemper Arena. Its already been 9 years since Owen died.

I don't think we've seen Cena job this much in a 2 month period since he won his first title 3 years ago. That's not a bad thing, though. As long as they don't overdo it, I think it helps his character as we can enjoy his matches and not automatically assume Cena will win.

Also, that image of a sweat soaked Randy Orton in his little tights with a big white glob on his lip was somewhat... disturbing. Makes me think of the aftermath of occasions such as this:

randy-orton-sexy-00024.jpg

Yeah I have to admit that I'm quite looking forward to ONS. A night of Extreme Rules matches can be a lot of fun if done right, though the JBL/Cena match being First Blood already leaves it open for a cheap finish. I assume now HHH gets to beat Orton at his own game, namely the Last Man Standing match.

Where is this talk of the Coach being GM coming from? From tonight's show it looked like Teddy Long is going to be the new Raw GM. Or is that just a red herring? Personally I think Vicki should have been ousted before Regal as GM, since Regal's crazed angle was just beginning while the whole Vicki/Edge thing with her as GM is getting really tired.