TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haws bah gawd

Smackdown Spoilers for 5/23/08

From Rajah.com

Dark Match:

* Matt Sydal b. Jamie Noble

SmackDown: (Airing This Friday 05/23)

* Vickie Guerrero comes out. I am told by our correspondent that she is drawing so much heat that he is unable to hear what she is saying. Finally she is able to get out that The Undertaker will take on Edge at One Night Stand in a TLC match. If The Undertaker loses he will be fired.

* Deuce & Domino w/Maryse b. Jesse & Festus w/Cherry

* Theodore Long in the VIP Lounge. Batista comes out and destroys the set.

* Finlay b. Chuck Palumbo

* Batista b. MVP

* Vladimir Kozlov b. Nunzio

According to our correspondent Nunzio got "fed" to Kozlov.

* Kofi Kingston & Matt Hardy b. Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin

Kofi pins Shelton for the win.

* The Undertaker b. Chavo Guerrero

The WWE is a total shitfuck promotion for pulling this shit. Forget it, I'm NOT getting One Night Stand. :angry:

God, I hate you, Vince.

The WWE is a total shitfuck promotion for pulling this shit. Forget it, I'm NOT getting One Night Stand. :angry:

God, I hate you, Vince.

..what?? Edge vs Undertaker in a TLC should be awesome.

God, I hate you, Vince.

.....why?

Edge vs Undertaker again. Great...

I like both people, but fuck lets move this fued along shall we? That said, it will probably be a good match.

Did Palumbo do something wrong? What happened to his push?

And do we really need to see Batista beat MVP again?

I'm really not into Smackdown so much these days.

I really got in to Smackdown in 2005...then the disasterous Rey Mysterio world title reign began...a world title reign I had long wanted and was hoping would be good...and it totally turned me off to the show. I might watch it sporadically, but there are other things I'd rather do on a Friday evening.

I don't like it either...I gotta tell you though, at Judgement Day, he was VERY heatless. I know we've discussed it before and again, looks like bad WWE booking at work.

Didn't look like he was all that heatless on TV...

But it doesn't help he's not being built was a legit threat and is getting jobbed week in and week out. Although people think Michael Hayes is racist, if he was on the booking team right now, I doubt he would have MVP jobbed out like this.

MVP is coming off quite the push/run with the US title so a little job duty is probably to be expected. He'll probably land on Raw should there be a draft as well, so many SD is getting any rub he has to give.

I HATE the firing stipulation because it gives away the match - the TLC match was enough of a sell for just about anybody. They should have just booked it as the last meeting between UT and Edge meaning no return match for the loser.

I HATE the firing stipulation because it gives away the match - the TLC match was enough of a sell for just about anybody. They should have just booked it as the last meeting between UT and Edge meaning no return match for the loser.

[sarcasm]Edge must have violated the Wellness Policy recently.[/sarcasm]

MVP is coming off quite the push/run with the US title so a little job duty is probably to be expected. He'll probably land on Raw should there be a draft as well, so many SD is getting any rub he has to give.

So he can job out to HHH, HBK and Cena? Fantastic.

Hayes and MVP were buddies. Now that Hayes is gone, so is the push.

Not even Big Daddy Batista can look out for his friend, MVP.

I didn't know they were close friends with the way MVP almost always jobs to Batista.

Anybody else remember the "MVP" chants last year from Albany,NY during the tag title match vs Deuce&Domino? They

love him there.

MVP's heel heat is fantastic in places like Spain,France and other countries in Europe.South America too. He was insulting the crowd in Spanish and was hit with thunderous "BOOOOOS".

Thanks to youtube I realize they react hotter and rowdier towards Porter unlike the folks in the U.S.

More MVP related spoilers...

MVP's VIP Lounge was next. MVP was gonna let Teddy tell his side of why he quit but then he turned on him and started talking about why he doesn't like him. He was gonna beat up Teddy but Batista's music hit. Batista came out to say goodbye to Teddy. Batista said if MVP laid his hands on Teddy again, he'd hurt him. Batista kicked over some of MVPs set and said this is what disrespectful is. He even karate punched MVPs set.

MVP went backstage to Vickie's office and said he wanted Batista to be punished. Edge got in his face. Vickie announced Batista vs. MVP for later in the show.

3. Batista defeated MVP. A lot of "Monty Sucks" chants. Batista's arm got beat on most of the match. Batista won with the Batista Bomb.

God, I hate you, Vince.

.....why?

They just gave away who's gonna win the match. Taker's winning,........AGAIN. Edge doesn't have a chance.

God, I hate you, Vince.

.....why?

They just gave away who's gonna win the match. Taker's winning,........AGAIN. Edge doesn't have a chance.

So let me see if I understand you correctly, just because they gave away the might be to obvious storyline of Undertaker winning, your not going to order the show even though the match and other matches on the show could be really good? You know...seriously stop posting.

Edge never had any chance at all. Taker being fired if he loses fits entirely with what they're trying to go for with Vickie Guerrero. I don't see anything wrong with it. What I don't like is...

And that only one match centered around Smackdown is going to be on PPV, or at least that's how it looks. That's kind of annoying.

My bad, I put down that Big Show hasn't been on TV. Needless to say, I don't watch ECW.

Why do people think this means Taker's winning for sure? I'm sure this is what WWE wants you to think. With their penchant for wanting to surprise people lately, they could just make this stip to have everybody sure Taker wins, only for him to lose and go to Raw. The point has already been made that Taker winning would make him being stripped of the title pointless.

The only draws that could replace Taker on Smackdown are HHH or Cena. I don't think they're moving one of those two to Friday nights.

God, I hate you, Vince.

.....why?

So let me see if I understand you correctly, just because they gave away the might be to obvious storyline of Undertaker winning, your not going to order the show even though the match and other matches on the show could be really good? You know...seriously stop posting.

I'm reluctant to order shows where Taker and HHH are obviously going to win titles, it hampers my enjoyment.

I'm not going to order the show because it sounds terrible, and because they just had a PPV two weeks ago.