TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Smackdown (5/23/2008)

The stage was set for Undertaker or Edge to walk out of Judgment Day as the new World Heavyweight Champion. However, things didn’t go as planned for either man. Although Undertaker defeated Edge, it was by count-out. So – as SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero reminded a chorus of booing fans – the title remains vacant. Judgment Day results…

This Friday on SmackDown, will Edge continue to rely on his cohorts, including fiancée Vickie Guerrero, to help him in his quest to reclaim the gold? Are chinks starting to show in the armor of people the Ultimate Opportunist has surrounded himself with? Last Friday on SmackDown, Bam Neely & Chavo Guerrero opted to walk away from partners Edge, Vickie, Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder before a Handicap Match against The Phenom. What will Chavo & Bam do this Friday?

And, what about The Deadman? First, he was stripped of his title by the GM. Then, after defeating Edge at Judgment Day, he was prevented from reclaiming the title that he once owned. Will he unleash hell and fury on anyone who crosses his path this Friday on SmackDown?

Batista vowed to hurt Shawn Michaels if The Animal found out HBK faked an injury in their match at Backlash. Recently on Raw, HBK finally admitted he did feign his injury. At Judgment Day, Batista reminded HBK of his warning to hurt him – and it would happen when he least expects it. If and when The Animal does deliver, will HBK be ready for him?

Witness all the fallout from Judgment Day on Friday Night SmackDown at 8/7 CT on The CW Network.

Non-spoiler match listing...

Jesse and Festus vs. Deuce and Domino

Chuck Palumbo vs. Finlay

Vladimir Kozlov vs. Nunzio

Kofi Kingston & Matt Hardy vs. Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin

Chavo Guerrero vs. The Undertaker

Yeah Foley didn't do much for me either. I just watched it on tape. I did laugh when he brought up the Dynamic Dudes and normally I could do without smart references but if he has to rely on that then he is hurting. When did Hornswaggle turn into the Great Kabuki? The Russian should shave his head and they could bring in Ivan Koloff as a manager, he could be his grandson.