TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

Mero got picked as Johnny B. Badd rounds ago by drury.

And Killer Khan, now that is a steal. One of those guys I thought was picked 20 rounds ago. Awesome pick there, Brooklyn Zoo. He completely slipped my mind. If I had known he was still there, I would have definitely picked him over Pampero Firpo.

For the 650th draft pick, it is time that I added a smaller tag team to the mix. While they will likely be on the end of countless beatings, and may rarely find themselves the victors, there is no denying that these guys are Rockin' Like Dokken...

They are... Dunn & Marcos, The Ring Crew Express, the best tag team in my promotion, and they are gonna rock you like a hurricane!

l_7048698f1911e069c7799b84024a26b1.jpg

I could book these guys to get thrown around by the Carnage Crew on every card. ROH did it and it never got old.

Sorry, I couldn't resist anymore. They weren't even my first choice for this round, but when I realized that they were still on the board I just had to take them. Plus, I always loved their rivalry with Loc and DeVito.

More garbage brawling... YAY!

RyujiIto.jpg

Ryuji Ito

I figure I can have a low-midcard full of brawling or comedic matches, and mid-upper card bringing the Workrate.

Since I'm pretty much done with my card, I'm going to jump on another manager to take care of my grouping of Landell, The Original Midnight Express, and probably Larry Hennig. He made his name in Florida, and he was quite the manager down there. He might be a bit too close to Pringle, but I don't think that will be a problem.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm proud to select...

447%20copy.jpg

SIR OLIVER HUMPERDINK

My next pick was an accomplished amateur wrestler who parlayed his success into the wild, wacky world of the pros. He didn't exactly exude charisma but he won over fans of the AWA in the '80s with his fine technical wrestling skills. Later on in life, he became a well accomplished coach and trainer for both amateur and professional wrestlers. With some of his more notable students being Vader, John Bradshaw Layfield, and The Nasty Boys. I'll be using him as Verne Gagne's young protege in his battle against Nick Bockwinkel and Ric Flair.

He's a former AWA Tag Team Champion and was voted Rookie of The Year in 1981 by the Wrestling Observer.

With my 38th pick, I'm proud to select...

01.jpg...Brad Rheingans

For my next pick I will be taking another tag team. Whist this team might not be the most technically sound, I believe they would bring something to the table that nobody else on the roster does. These guys are absolutely brutal and have wrestled in the death matches of IWA Japan. They will be one of the most intimidating forces on the roster. They are also deceiving with their size, being known to take to the air on occasion.

They are none other than...

headhunters.jpg

The Headhunters.

If someone hadn't taken the Ring Crew Express, I would thing the Headhunters killing them would have been thoroughly entertaining stuff.

With my next pick I select...

13.jpg

Test.

I would think he would be taken by now. He was an upper-midcard wrestler at one point in the WW_'s Attitude Era.

'

I did that, so do not give attitude. Go and do that right now, and put in Test. See if it comes up. Ah you gotta click next. Whatever, lay off me.

I did that, so do not give attitude. Go and do that right now, and put in Test. See if it comes up. Ah you gotta click next. Whatever, lay off me.

Ah I see the hangup. Sorry Drury.

If we're counting from Drury's second pick then OOG's time has expired just about now. Drury, you're up again.

Okay, looks like it's my turn again so I'll go ahead and pick to keep things moving along.

My next pick one to round out a potential stable I have in mind. In fact, my last few picks have all been doing so in order to round off some undercard stables I have in mind. My next selection is an up and comer on the US Indies. She is a part of the SHIMMER roster and was in ROH for a brief period.

mercedes.JPG

She is Mercedes Martinez

Alright I could have swore this guy was picked with one of his brothers but I guess he hasn't been. I've done both kinds of searches and his name hasn't come up.

I'll apologize in advance for upsetting TheFranchise with this pick. I needed another draw for the big Latino crowd in Southern California and this guy is a natural fit and a steal at this point. He's part of one of wrestling's most famous families and was a huge draw for The Los Angeles territory in the Mid to Late '70s. I'm going to use him a fiery Latino babyface and occassional tag team partner with his younger brother, Hector.

He's a two time former NWA Americas Heavyweight Champion and a seven time NWA Americas Tag Team Champion...

With my 39th pick in The All Time Wrestling Roster Draft, I'm proud to select...

01.jpg...Mando Guerrero

Unless I'm mistaken he's the last member of the Guerrero Family to be taken.