TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

It's okay Kamala, I stopped collecting Guerreros once someone took Hector, four is enough for the storyline I have them in.

Yeah, I was the one who picked Hector. Guerrero family members are like Lays Potato Chips, you can't have just one! When I realized there was still one wrestling member of the family on the board, I had to get him.

And I could have swore someone took Vickie in the last round or two for some reason. She might be a good pickup for a heel manager or authority figure at this point in the game. Just not for my roster.

I didn't see this guy picked, but this guy was like the King of the Indies almost in the late 90's. He is a good pickup for my Jr. Heavyweight roster. He is

03.jpg

Reckless Youth

With my next pick I select...

09.jpg

Dink.

I need an opponent for Max Mini. He seemed like he was decent in some of those Survivor Series matches.

I didn't see this guy picked, but this guy was like the King of the Indies almost in the late 90's. He is a good pickup for my Jr. Heavyweight roster. He is

03.jpg

Reckless Youth

Amazing he was still around at this point.

Going with a three man announce booth...

Bob Caudle is the third.

Bastard!

Now's it back to the drawing board for me...

With the next selection in the draft, I'm going to pick another manager/valet.

She'll be representing The Valiants and Austin Idol in their war against Ventura and the Fargos, and I see her being a very key piece to the puzzle. She was most noted for managing her husband in the 1980's, and she'll fit in quite nicely with my roster.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm proud to select...

05.jpg

PRECIOUS

Is it my turn? I'm confused because Broward picked ahead of a lot of people that should have been ahead of him unless he was making a make up selection, and I have no clue where we are in the order.

He was making a make up selection for this round. You might as well go.

Why should he might as well go? Does he have a make-up pick that I don't know about?

Why should he might as well go? Does he have a make-up pick that I don't know about?

Since you're on top of this, where exactly are we in the order?

Since you're on top of this, where exactly are we in the order?

It goes Mazto, me, Broward, you, HTQ, etc... As long as Mazto and Broward are cool with your pick, I don't have a problem.

* Fratsauce is supposed to jump back into this shit as soon as he can. He already missed out on Dink, though.

More Joshi

SuzukiCutie1.jpg

Cutie Suzuki

She was an idol despite not being a singer or actress.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!

Next round is the official FINAL ROUND in our draft, which also serves as our "CLEAN SWEEP ROUND." What this means is that, with your final selection, you have the option of drafting full (or remaining) stables. And they have to be legit stables. If you are unsure of your selection, please contact me.

Fuck it, every promotion could use more tits and ass..

26.jpg

Tylene Buck .. I have no real reason aside from her either managing someone or just being someone I've hired on as a way to keep company morale high.

I will officially take Vickie Guerrero this time. She will be my obnoxious heel authority figure.

fwu2y8.jpg