TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

There is one person left that I am dumbfounded about not being picked yet. If he goes unpicked I will be beyond sad.

Also when the next one of these starts please allow me into it. I missed this one by like an hour and have watched it the entire way, and it has mafe me really want to be in the next one.

With my final pick I select...

01.jpg

Gary Michael Cappetta.

The World's Most Dangerous Announcer my friend. I wanted to pick Howard Finkel, but he was already taken so I went with the next best thing.

With my final pick I select...

01.jpg

Gary Michael Cappetta.

The World's Most Dangerous Announcer my friend. I wanted to pick Howard Finkel, but he was already taken so I went with the next best thing.

He's right up there with the Fink in terms of delivering a CLASSIC match winner/introductions.

I sent a PM to Fratsauce roughly 48 hours ago, and have yet to hear back. If I don't hear back from him by midnight tonight then we are going to have a bonus round where his selections will be on the board. Drafting order for this round will be selected at random.

I sent a PM to Fratsauce roughly 48 hours ago, and have yet to hear back. If I don't hear back from him by midnight tonight then we are going to have a bonus round where his selections will be on the board. Drafting order for this round will be selected at random.

I was wondering about that. With 23 picks and 18 people participating, it'll be nice to get one extra selection.

I was wondering about that. With 23 picks and 18 people participating, it'll be nice to get one extra selection.

I wanted everybody to cross the finish line, but he's obviously got enough on his plate right now to the point where it shouldn't matter to him if he's bumped from a mock wrestling draft.

I hope one of the bottom half picks gets the first chance, (and i'm not just saying that because I was third from bottom) as Michaels would add some much needed *superstar* power to a roster who's first choice could have been the 18th best available, if you follow me.

But i've scanned all of his picks, and i'm sure 90% of them could work well on my roster, so i'm looking forward to this.

I might add that I will allow individuals to be selected in a singles capacity, even if they were drafted as part of a tag team. So, if you just want Sean O'Haire, for example, then you can draft him as a singles talent.

I might add that I will allow individuals to be selected in a singles capacity, even if they were drafted as part of a tag team. So, if you just want Sean O'Haire, for example, then you can draft him as a singles talent.

That just opened things up tremendously for several people. He's got quite a top heavy roster, and several people are going to get a very good wrestler out of it.

It is settled. I have my doubts as to whether or not he will be able to make the call by midnight. I will announce the randomized selection order very shortly.

For my final choice I'm going to chose a man that will help tie up everything that is going on in my promotion. Thank you for the suggestion from a good friend as I probably wouldn't have thought of him otherwise. He is a 2006 inductee of the WWE Hall of Fame.

He is none other than....

03o.jpg

'Mean' Gene Okerlund

ATTN: BONUS "SCAVENGER" ROUND

On the board:

Shawn Michaels (8)

The British Bulldogs (29)

Bruno Sammartino (44)

Jerry "The King" Lawler (70)

"Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff (80)

Yokozuna (100)

The Iron Sheik (115)

Steven Regal (136)

Jindrak & O'Haire (151)

Ken Shamrock (172)

Mr. Kennedy (184)

The Hurricane (206)

"Dr. D." David Schultz (225)

Stu Hart (243)

The Orient Express (Kato & Tanaka) (257)

Santino Marella (279)

The Great Khali (294)

Kofi Kingston (315)

Doink the Clown (Bourne) (326)

Tank Abbott (347)

Hugh Morrus (368)

Sable (389)

The Brooklyn Brawler (404)

ORDER OF SELECTION

* 7 - Diamonddust

* 14 -bps

* 5 -cranda