TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

What happens to those that aren't taken? Frozen completely? Hard to believe former world champions might not be on anyone's roster. However, nothing else we can do with them.

I've taken that into strong consideration. First I was thinking that the scavenger round could be serpentine, with the guys at the end of the list getting an extra pick. Either that, a second, shorter round that is first come first serve. I have not made up my mind yet.

What happens to those that aren't taken? Frozen completely? Hard to believe former world champions might not be on anyone's roster. However, nothing else we can do with them.

I've taken that into strong consideration. First I was thinking that the scavenger round could be serpentine, with the guys at the end of the list getting an extra pick. Either that, a second, shorter round that is first come first serve. I have not made up my mind yet.

You could do it as a scramble 24 hour round where people can pick up to ten additional workers/performers during that period. Obviously, it doesn't count till you post it so there would be a time-stamp in case of a dispute over who had someone.

You could do it as a scramble 24 hour round where people can pick up to ten additional workers/performers during that period. Obviously, it doesn't count till you post it so there would be a time-stamp in case of a dispute over who had someone.

I like this idea. There are still a number of talents that haven't been mentioned at all. I just figured that everybody was fine from where they sat. If more people are interested, then sure.

Just a quick point to say Mr Kennedy is not in Hawk's roster, but he's in mine.

On the first page, he's listed in my AND Hawk's roster.

I shall fix...

I like this idea. There are still a number of talents that haven't been mentioned at all. I just figured that everybody was fine from where they sat. If more people are interested, then sure.

Just a quick point to say Mr Kennedy is not in Hawk's roster, but he's in mine.

On the first page, he's listed in my AND Hawk's roster.

I shall fix...

I do think at least one more round would be best since it would be 42 picks, an even number. A scramble or however it may be doesn't matter to me. I'm game for anything.

I don't want to PM everybody, so just letting people know that Jumbo and Yoshiaki Yatsu are up for grabs (I guess everyone is at some price) but those especially.

Also about Mazto since he made the trade offer to me of 2 singles for a team, wouldn't it be fair if he split them up since he offered 2 singles? If the point of trades is to give people the chance to get wrestlers they wanted, what if that wrestler was picked as a team and they were wanted as a singles wrestler? I think it's fair if he offers 2 singles guys if he intends on using the tag team as singles wrestlers.

Which was my thinking, the person who drafted them as a team isn't breaking them for the trade, I'd be breaking them after the trade in exchange for equal roster members.

Either way I want the team, and would use them as such if I have to.

The way I see it is that if one does not have the option of drafting a duo (or even one half of a duo, as they would both be off the board) as individuals, but later has the opportunity to acquire them through different means, then that is fine.

I don't want to PM everybody, so just letting people know that Jumbo and Yoshiaki Yatsu are up for grabs (I guess everyone is at some price) but those especially.

On a similar note about saving time, Brock Lesnar and Samoa Joe are not open to be traded.

The rest of my roster does have a price, but that price rises as you move up the food chain.

I will voice the same sentiment with regards to The Rock. He is non-negotiable.

For my scavenger pick:He will

292p348.jpg

He is The Iron Sheik

I've let people known that I'm pretty open for any trade, and in case somebody missed it, that means even Roddy Piper.

Same here. I'll listen to any trade proposal someone might have.

Just for clarification - We are waiting to send out the proposals until after the scavenger round or can we go ahead and do them now?

I've let people known that I'm pretty open for any trade, and in case somebody missed it, that means even Roddy Piper.

Same here. I'll listen to any trade proposal someone might have.

Just for clarification - We are waiting to send out the proposals until after the scavenger round or can we go ahead and do them now?

We can talk via messenger or PM about proposed trades. When two parties agree, they both inform Mellow and it'll be announced.

Sorry folks- due to a rather unexpected circumstance I haven't had internet access since Sunday Evening and won't have it regularly until Saturday afternoon. I'm currently writing this post from a Best Western hotel lobby in Burlington, Vermont. Anyways I do have enough time to make my scavenger pick, which will be...

"Dr. D" David Schulz.

Hey, sorry I was in New York City from Tuesday afternoon to Wednesday afternoon, and if anybody is willing to make trades please let me know starting now, and I will negotiate.

I got lost in all the chatter - how many trades are we allowed to make?

Unlimited. However, I believe people can't be re-traded. Also, Drury, I sent you a PM and you still have a make up pick.

I'd love another round just to grab another woman to have an even Woman's Division. Also is everyone getting a ton of trade offers or is it just me?

I'd love another round just to grab another woman to have an even Woman's Division. Also is everyone getting a ton of trade offers or is it just me?

I think it's across the board. It's a little confusing to keep all the proposals in one neat order.

Do I still have a pick from one of the rounds or is it from that scramble thing?

You have a pick left in the scavenger round. You can conduct trade talks via PM. I know I got a very good offer for you.

Here are your options

Yokozuna (100)

Mark Jindrak (151)

Stu Hart (243)

Santino Marella (279)

The Great Khali (294)

Doink the Clown/Matt Bourne (326)

Tank Abbott (347)

Hugh Morrus (368)

Sable (389)

The Brooklyn Brawler (404)

It's not just you buddy. Though the thing I hate is that a few people are going after the same person.