TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

I have a very special celebrity in mind who I intend to use in the next draft. I couldn't use this person in this draft because it wouldn't have fit into the style of my promotion.

I assume you are talking about Chucky. He'd be great for your promotion, I don't know how you can't see that.

Can I please be bumped up to one of the really early slots?

Hell, even invent a spot for me for today or tomorrow if wanted, I just want to get this out of the way so I can focus on running the Fantasy next week.

Edit: As you can tell, my date was a disaster, as i'm back here again.

Thanks anyway, I suppose i'll wait to see what Mellow says. I'm writing it up quickly as we speak, I need to get it done as there's a lot of stuff going on in my life at the moment, what with me getting suspended from work.

I'm almost done but Drury can go ahead. I've been insanely busy.

I hear you on that one. I've spent the entire week moving and getting settled.

Wha' happen? I'm going to post some of my cards leading up the supercard and a paragraph or two describing the feud behind each match tomorrow but I'm starting to think some people have forgotten about this.

I think that I'm coming up on the 17th (tomorrow), but I might need a slight extension. This whole moving/getting situated thing, couple with car and job woes is the opposite of merciful when it comes to actually sitting down and putting something creative together.

I'm having a really hard time in my life right now, which is why I didn't meet my date for my card. I don't think I'll be able to do it at all. Sorry guys.

Mine's up.

Yeah, people aren't really talking about the big shows anyways, so there's no real reason to have a cut-off time or whatever. Free the birds! Post your card whenever! :headbang:

Yeah I've had a shitton of work and personal issues the past week or two and now I'm taking a long weekend break at home. So I'll likely have my cards' results up sometime next weekend. Some feedback would be nice to.

Agreed. Makes me glad that I traded barely anyone from my roster.

Just to rub it in, why oh why did you get rid of the Saints, Franchise?

Agreed. Makes me glad that I traded barely anyone from my roster.

Just to rub it in, why oh why did you get rid of the Saints, Franchise?

You know very well why! I was talking to you on MSN at the time! I almost reget name dropping you in General Chat just now, now.

Why did I trade the SCS?

triple-h.jpg

So is anyone else going to post anything or is this over?

I've almost finished my shows, but it's taking longer than I expected; I've got so many matches to write blurbs for, even though some of them aren't going to be that long, that it's bordered on overkill and hampered my interest.

Next time we run a draft, we should limit the picks to something like 16 singles and 4 tag teams, and do it with the idea that we're going to use our final roster to make up just one supercard. That should make things more manageable.