TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Boston Public

Has there ever been another show that just dumped its lead without any explanation? Lauren was number one in the opening credits for two whole years, season 2 ends with her and Scott on the verge of DOIN' IT, and when they come back, she's just gone. They never tell us why she's gone and nobody seems to care. Strange. I know David Kelley does a lot of cast turnover in his shows but did anyone even think to explain her disappearance?

Joey McIntyre is being totally underused. All the focus is on that Zack dude who's banging Jeri Ryan. Show Joe Mac some respect, the All Music Guide loves him!

Hey, it's the black dude who framed his retarded brother for killing his ex-girlfriend on Desperate Housewives! He's playing a basketball star who gives expensive gifts to Harper's daughter because he's being bribed by a recruiter whose name is, yes, VINCE RUSSO. Coincidentally, Desperate Housewives once featured a character named Ed Ferrara.

Hey, Kimberly's lesbian stalker is Angela Goethals. She was one of Kevin's sisters in Home Alone. Good for her. Incidentally, she is only a year younger than the actress who plays Kimberly.

I know right? That killed my interest in the show.

When I met Michelle Mongahan, I told her this, and she laughed really hard and said she was sorry to hear that.

KIMBERLY TRIED TO END GANG VIOLENCE, COME ON!

As if this show wasn't awesome enough, we get an appearance from Andrea Bowen. Of course she was only 12 here, but it's still my favorite Desperate Housewives cast member, pre-DH, playing a young genius, and not being as totally annoying as those characters usually are. I can't wait until the fourth season when Freaks and Geeks' Natasha Melnick plays a pregnant goth or something like that.

The bumfights/midget in the locker episode is the high point of the show

OH GOD YES

MINI-ME. MINI-ME IS IN THE LOCKER. GUBER IS DRESSED LIKE AN ORTHODOX JEW. BUMFIGHTS!

This is the single greatest hour of television in history.

I miss this show, I also used to watch it before RAW. It pissed me off that it ended out of nowhere and never had a final episode. I think it went on mid-season repeat hiatus and never came back .

Wheres the damn dvd already?

and what is with Rappaport and failed FOX series. First this and then the war at home which I also enjoyed got canceled after the second season